Application Remaun and Krissell Invited 29/11/15

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Krypter0
Baby Leet

Application Remaun and Krissell Invited 29/11/15

Post by Krypter0 »

Hello all,

I would like to start off by saying thank you to Ustar for the help he gave me in The Formans zone. My wife and I are returning to play AO again, we have played maybe 30 days in the last 5 years, we have a lot to relearn and even more to learn about the game. We are looking for a good Org to call home, one who won`t mind if we pick there minds and maybe ask some dumb questions now and then. My wife has a lot more playtime then I do but we tend to play together on my days off. we are hoping to make some good friends and find others to group with and make AO our permanent home. My main toon is Remaun a lvl 133 soldier. my wife toon is Krissell a lvl 107 Doc (she also has 5 other toons :( ). As I said she get more playtime than I. Our playtime does vary because of my Job, during the week we don't play as much because of my job but on my days off we tend to play most of the day unless we have plans with the kids or an event. Sorry I am long winded 8). You can always blame Ustar as he told us to post here 8)... thanx for your time and hope to see you soon.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Remaun and Krissell

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Guys

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. looks like you get me to process this app as well, as everyone else is asleep.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here, that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.
Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here: The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf (General)
Stormeta/Masirxu/Drthunder/Stormforcer/Cratstorm
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring (General)
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Shacode / Codeish / Codemanforce
Shartris / Dedicated / Hammured / lendahand
Ultri/ Redcurry/ Currifix
Carpdiem / Bellatrix / Furymaster
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl
Chrisax (President and org Founder)

We look forward to seeing you online
Krypter0
Baby Leet

Post by Krypter0 »

The code of conduct seems straight forward, Krissell and I (remaun ) both agree to it.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

fantastic. come by and join in on our guest channel and get to know everyone. Big S42 raid running atm so there may not be people around at vangs for a bit.

Cheers
Ustarlen
Nic
Big Leet

Post by Nic »

Invited and joined