This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Chrisax
President

17.0 (LE launch) Known Issues

Post by Chrisax »

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=473833

At the time of writing this message, the status was:
17.0 Known Issues

This thread will compile all the known issues reported on the expansion update and the status on them.

Research Actions

The following professions have some bugged research actions

- Martial artists: actions strengthen spirit, self reconstruct, disrupt ki and healing meditation actions procing on wrong target

- Enforcers: some procs firing off only when ranged weapons equipped instead of melee equipped, this is not intended.

- Engineer: action at Practical Application 6 not procing correctly

- NT: action Thermal Reprieve damaging self when first cast

- Adventurer: Aesir Absorption giving the wrong proc

- crat: Lost in Paperwork not procing correctly

Status: Reported and will be resolved as soon as possible in an 17.0.x update.

Silirrion
Community Manager
:beta:
Lostyouth
Strong Leet

Post by Lostyouth »

- Enforcers: some procs firing off only when ranged weapons equipped instead of melee equipped, this is not intended.

if that includes dreadbringer and mongo...lol...BUMP for tanks who cant tank :lol:
<b>Lostyouth</b> Level 220 AI 27 Enforcer
<b>Contor</b> Level 220 AI 21 Shade
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

There really are some big issues still but i guess they will be worked out with time.

My crusade is to get the nt nukes nerfed (sry mud :/) as currently a 220 nt with izgimers triple can insta-kill me, and i can only hoep to counter if i perk NR3 at least if not 4. (engi NR sucks). If im cocooned it takes 2 hits to kill me so aobut 8 secs total.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

np sil, I understand, the problem is that Nt's are a crappy prof to play, even with the new nanos before LE we where only marginal at best, I could never get a team, nobody wanted a crappy dd with mezz ability. And before the mezz was given to the NT, wow, never a chance for a team. So now they make us a little better, (should have been done long ago) and with LE seems they tried to make up for lost time...if history is true for FC, dont' worry they will do something to nerf NT's. I haven't even been able to log in and see any of it yet, so don't know, I did hear reports that FC has done somethign to ely hecks, sirs was on kite team and told me the hecks where healing themselves...and that it was taking the NT forever to kill them.
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

Am I the only one who noticed this patch runs a lot more smooth than 16.4.x? FPS seems to be a lot better, mouse lag has been reduced a lot (for me atleast).

Did come across an extremely annoying bug with 3rd person lock view when flying in a yalm.. If you tip your nose down or up while moving forward while keeping the 'A' key pressed, it will force your view to reset once in awhile.
Also my trox Soldier got his crown jewels cut off it seems lol, he now has a female voice when taking damage and such :D
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Rembaldi wrote:Also my trox Soldier got his crown jewels cut off it seems lol, he now has a female voice when taking damage and such :D
Rofl Rem... :lol:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Tankenstein
Mini Leet

Post by Tankenstein »

Dont think he had an "jewels" to start with :cry:
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

To make your mouth water mud think about a nuke that ignores reflects and damage shields and does 3x 3.5k~-6.5k~ rad damage 2sec cast cap and 4 sec recharge. oh and theres an aoe version as well that ignores shields. 6-8k damage or something
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC