SERVERS ARE UP and LE patch is up for grabs

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

I tought this morning a fast log to see iff that meatboll drop some more essences. Ah darn big patch with totally no use for me :) .
What so much, after 27 min got 1 part. Was allrdy rdy to log cutie, then what another part, darn you FC, just closed the prog and went to work.
Had yesterday 1 h spare so i was happy i could spend a bit more time online, bah again down. I really really loves FC patches which provides nothing for me.
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

Sillanto wrote:
Btw. Uploading @ 85kB/s and downloading at 500kB/s
Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf

Seems us british are like traders ... were abused and not given love but unlike them we are overcharged :/

Started the patcher when i got up and i got 25kb/s which i expect to drop to 5-10.

Damn FC for bringing live back late. I waited till 02:00gmt and then got bored.[/url]
500 kB/s sux. I should be able to download @ 3000 kB/s (24 Mbit)
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

okay...still downloading, that makes 13 hours, guess it's messed up now, what is a torrent, and how do I use it?
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Torrent is Bit Torrent, which is a peer 2 peer filesharing program.

Install a Bit Torrent client (there are many out there, I personally like Shareaza only because it does many other things too). There are a wealth of clients out there.

Once installed, it should integrate with your browser, so close your browser, open it again, and go tothe EP1 Torrent link.

NOTE: Bit Torrents let you download from all of the other people who are also using Bit Torrent to download the file. Therefore the MORE people downloading, the faster you will get the file. But it also means if no one is downloading, your download will be slow or nil (depending on if there is a dedicated seeder out there). So its the opposite of using FTP/Web in many ways. Which means if you go to download the patch in a month or two, FTP will be the faster method by then.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

thx hyde....and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I canceled the patch that had been running for over 13 hours...it then took 2 min to finish itself...so patched and ready to finally see LE..and now it is DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

back down again for the next patch ?
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

seems so cutie for 2 hours according to the announcement