Research Contribution

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Research Contribution

Post by Sillanto »

As many of you know Omni now have the anti personnel turret research and is wiping clan in the BS.

Therefore i ask you all to put any global research you may or may not be doing into the Anti-personnel turret :)

p.s. this is not a demand jsut a request :P

p.p.s I warned clan pvp'ers that we needed to make sure we got the apt turret first but was pretty much laughed out as they thoguht we needed the assault mech first.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I tried to explain that too to several "PvP leaders", but I didn't want to spend too much time on it, and they didn't understand.

The mechs are turrets system is basically a rock / paper / scissors system involving infantry too (people without mechs). It was obvious the anti-personal turret was a priority. An average player of an average real time strategy game could understand that. The kings of blobbing and target calling didn't. :evil:
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

I guess they have spent far too much time thinking about getting the beiggest and shiniest guns than actually about strategy.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Then again if we get assault mechs before omelets have a counter we clan can pwn :) Mmmm shiny big guns *strokes*
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Assault mech can be kited by scouts mechs. Their use is very specific.
vasc
Leet

BS

Post by vasc »

The clans were doing BAD cause many chose to stay at portals and camp tho making the rest who were trying the core outnumbered...

Offcourse if ommers were getting the core there was no way to get it back with infantry .. pfff ... but again the clan didn t go in mech like omni were when they were getting the core from infantry & AV clans.

And IMO the problem will stay for a while even with AP until clan realize that it is indeed a MECH battle on BS and some TWINKS infantry.

PS: I did research AP for global and I was amazed that the others didn t :(
The assaults mechs will give clan an advantage once they get the AP
Vasc 220-20-69 Atrox Enforcer
Vasc1 60-00-00 Atrox Enforcer
AFK atm