A very nice way to get weapon upgrades

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Baazaar
Strong Leet

A very nice way to get weapon upgrades

Post by Baazaar »

Before I did this, I blitzed 70 alien missions without getting a single weapon upgrade I needed. Once I started doing this, I got 4 in a matter of hours.
What we need is: 1 toon lvl 160-190 that rolls easy missions, and 5 other toons 210+. the roller has to be present all the time, not afk. He rolls a mission, says a name, and the named team-member enters the mission, blitzes to boss, kills it, gets back. Meanwhile, the roller rolls another mission, names another team-member who then soloes the mission boss etc. You get the idea: 1 lvl160-190 roller, 5 high-lvl blitzers that solo-kill 5 different bosses in a matter of 2-3 mins after getting the 5 mission keys. And of course, they share the weapon/armor upgrades - all you need to do is to say a given upgrade dropped and then pass the mission key to whoever needs it.
I hope we can make some upgrade blitzing teams like this in AP, it is really wort it.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

yep. Big "key" is to make sure you log off (or at least don't enter the mission with) the roller ... leave the roller outside and you can quickly pass keys for bios to other people.
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

You can also do this by having a 60 dedicated roller outside the team who rolls, gives key to a member, member enters, guy rolls a new etc

60 meds are usable and not that hard to blitz to if you're low level also
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

49 hard missions also work, I farmed my bios that way.