Research sliders, 33% Personal + 33% Global == Cap both?

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Hyde
Hyde!

Research sliders, 33% Personal + 33% Global == Cap both?

Post by Hyde »

Summary: new news that 33% on both sliders will allow you to cap both. I haven't been researching, so I haven't tested yet. Please post if you find this is reliable. I've lost so many rewards due to bugs while playing with sliders that when I say "reliable" I don't mean "worked once". Needs to work all the time.

NOTE: That means you have to be getting a reward with enough XP/SK to fill both caps. But on Inferno Med/Hard missions that happens.

To [Thestonedone]: hey
[Thestonedone]: u LE alot?
To [Thestonedone]: what do you mean?
[Thestonedone]: do research
To [Thestonedone]: some, but holding off until I'm out of reset for awhile
[Thestonedone]: tip if u dont already know
[Thestonedone]: set sliders to 33% personal 33% global and u get maximum in both
[Thestonedone]: 42k + in both
To [Thestonedone]: o.o ty, will try
[Thestonedone]: tell all the clanners
To [Thestonedone]: will do
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Not sure tho, especially since they apparently have fixed this in next patch, and when I tried it I actually got less sk than when I was 100% personal.
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Confirmed that the max cap on mission reward is what bobsan has in his info, so 36k for a 9 and 45kish for a 10

do /tell bobsan !le

Also it seems a lot quicker to do 220 easy missions, both solo and team than 220 hard since reward is what you're after, and that is capped anyway
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

they fixed the cap in easy missions? nice, going to go play with that.
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Yeah just need to check beforehand how much the reward is and calculate (or do 50/50) how much slider you need to put at boss

Rest of the time just go 100%

You can go 100% all the time now, but like stated before, still 5% cap in place, so you can only get so much percentage counting. That's prolly why people say you might as well go 50/50 on boss since it gets capped