Perk Reset NPC and more on test in the week of March 16th

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Chrisax
President

Perk Reset NPC and more on test in the week of March 16th

Post by Chrisax »

Also see
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=4761
for some details about the graphic engine.
Means wrote:I'm glad we didn't put out the perk reset npc last week as it would have broken all your characters. It is now working correctly and should be getting it on TestLive early next week together with the 12 man instance for testing...along with another raft small changes like:
  • New "team" specific chat channels for the Battlestations.
    Battlestations working correctly again without CS help.
    New PVP fears working again.
    Orbital Strikes only hitting ONCE inside a period of time...no more stacking.
    Various small adjustments to the booster ie: more convenience adjustments to the alien snare towers.
    Some more new exploit fixes.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Perk Reset NPC and more on test in the week of March 16th

Post by Elrojo »

BS chat is a good idea, better than spamming Org with CAP A or OOC!

when they say new pvp fears work properly, i think LK was saying his enf phear doesnt work, and that was like 2 days ago!

Is the crat phear final and finished now? just interested cos i'll be getting it soon i hope. Has anyone tested them in BS or duel or tower? I think someone used one on me once cos at the war i started to run away. Didnt really affect me much. Does it interrupt the /follow command? Cos as melee i have a macro for follow to save me from having to manually follow the kiters. Will a phear mean i have to re-/follow?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

He said Fear is working properly in the version that will be on test next weeK. ;) Not now.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

what about the follow command thingo? Anyone have an answer?
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Oh it works Rojo... Great for clearing Core long enough for everyone to pick a player and wack wack wack on them, or to get a clanner to cap quickly... As for the follow thing i would have to test that...

You can use the fear real early too ans the stats on them are low.

When you do get it, have fun as it has saved my but many times... just be careful as Keepers and there anti Fear auras make it hard to fear in core... As of late i always see at least one keeper in Core to prevent AoE fear'ing players
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!