Xan Beta symbiant drop locations

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Hyde
Hyde!

Xan Beta symbiant drop locations

Post by Hyde »

The following shows where each of the new symbiants drop from. This may be posted elsewhere here, but haven't noticed it.

NOTES:
* SOME of the symbs (Thigh/Ear so far, maybe more in the 12-man instance) right-click to change unit type (artillery/support/extermination/control/infantry).

* The symbs you get are the Xan Beta symbs. You combine them with a QL300 Intelligent symb of the same unit type to get a Xan Alpha symb

* Xan Beta symbs are pretty much equal to QL270 symbiants. If you don't want to spend the money and time getting full Xan Alpha symbs on you can still get a good set of free symbs from this. The bottom just dropped out of the symb market for QL250-290 symbs (which many people still used and in some cases had to equip if they couldn't quite get on a 300) with a few exceptions like the 280 Support Brain.

* Shade spirits -seem- to drop randomly from both Vortexx and Mitaar. I don't have a concise drop list for those.

* You have to complete parts of the LoX quests to get into the 2-team instance, so you can't for instance skip the quests and get a Xan r.arm symbiant (unless they come out as YESDROP, which right now 2 of them are).

* Most of the Xan beta symbs are NODROP. I'll note that where I know it. This status is pulled by me looking at the Artillery version so IF by some weirdness different unit types have different NODROPs this will be a mess and wrong. And it may change for the unreleased 2-team symbs.

... Neretva Area X completed quest:
Thigh (right-clicks to your type) [NODROP]

... Arid Rift reward completed quest:
Ear (right-clicks to your type) [NODROP]

... Mitaar Hero (Master Technologist, must complete Arid Rift first):
Brain [NODROP]
Chest [NODROP]
Left Hand [Tradeable]
Left wrist [Tradeable]

... Vortexx (must complete Neretva first)
Ocular (eyes) [Tradeable]
Left arm [NODROP]
Right wrist [Tradeable]
Waist [NODROP]

12 man instance (must complete Mitaar and Vortexx first)
Feet [Tradeable]
Right arm [NODROP]
Right Hand [Tradeable]