Xan Map and Vortexx

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Xan Map and Vortexx

Post by Elrojo »

Hi guys,

Well FINALLY i comlpeted the neretva PF (almost a day worth of farming) and did 3x Vortexx!! Was immune first go. So wasted a bit of time farming extra crystals but oh well, best to be safe. So far i need all from that PF. I snagged the pande belf upgrade device and the xan defensive board to combine with paragon.

Otherwise i need the s28 belf upgrade and my control symbs. If anyone needs Vortexx (noobas you are in my tz) pst so i can farm.... I thought it was quite fun, nice and fast.

I got up to the "examine the interior" stage of adrift if anyone wants/needs questing around that stage.

I also heard there is an LoX map now? anyone have a link?
Chrisax
President

Re: Xan Map and Vortexx

Post by Chrisax »

See here for the minimap of Arid Rift and Neretva Canyon:

Mini Maps for LOX: Arid Rift and Neretva Canyon
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =13&t=4889
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ya rojo for sure.

all you need for vortexx is a DD or two and a doc. it's fast with 6 tho, and most teams you get you'll find you can do it like 5 times before people start buggin out.

We'll do a bunch for sure. Try to get your arid stuff done so we can do elder hall too. I still need loads of stuff from there too, so np on farming.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

awesome Noobas.

So far i have the Xan thigh, RW and Waist control. I have the nano deck acitvation, xan defensive board and the pande belt upgrade. Still looking to get the other (2?) control symbs and the green upgrade. But need all APF sectors to get my phatz.

I quested a bit with Koss and got to Missing friend (70%ish). Its getting to be a bit easier with just the time of running from place to place. I have farmed some of the items i need for the later part of the quest as i go but short on 2 of one particular item. Should be easy enough. As a crat i can sort of recruit people for AXP farming. Hoping to finish adrift by the end of the week.