How to file an Item/Loot ticket in SWTOR

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Hyde
Hyde!

How to file an Item/Loot ticket in SWTOR

Post by Hyde »

So, I screwed up and bought an item last night that I can't use. Unlike WoW, Rift, etc ... right now you can't get a refund on Commendation-purchased gear if you screw up. I was afraid they would be unwilling to help me out, but they actually replied favorably. The problem is ... they closed my ticket and then told me to reply to it. Which doesn't really work (you can't update a closed ticket from the player's side of things).

So ... this is the information they requested I fill out to get the item refunded. Maybe by adding it here and letting you fill it out in your FIRST message, you'll get your refund/return processed faster and without needing the extra message:
Character Name:
Server Name:
Full name of item(s) if possible:
Where the item was obtained or purchased:
Purchase Price (Commendations/Credits):
Location of the item now (Sold/Deleted/Inventory):
Date/Time the item was Sold/Destroyed/Obtained
NOTES:

* If it is an item needing a refund, then don't delete it or sell it, leave it in your inventory if possible

* When putting the Date/Time, make sure to include the timezone you are using for the time, as unlike AO ... Bioware is in Central Time in the U.S.

* If you need an item returned after accidentally selling to a vendor or deleting it, then get the name AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. There are MANY item variations out there.