Dear AP

Gysmo
Baby Leet

Dear AP

Post by Gysmo »

Dear AP,
want to say thank you to the whole org. I played on RK3 (DNW) from 2002 to 2006, was back at end 2018 and was having trouble with English. Always did badly in school and hadn't needed any other English. That's why I was in the German org „Zweiundvierzig“, i was also there with the Alliance and i’ve met quite a few from AP. In a conflict, i side with the weaker party, which has caused the org to lose three members. Although I was very popular in the org, the leader made it clear that I was not welcome and I left with a heavy heart.

Even though i wasn't in the alliance, Chris allowed me to participate in raids and invited me to AP chat even though i didn't want to join yet. After a while i went to AP with my weak English. hihi i even wrote it wrong „later“ or „here“ hihi. And in AP…

I am so happy in AP, my English is not good but much much better and i can call almost Members in AP a friend, IG friend but friend. Sure, I try to treat member like a friend in the org, but a lot of that comes back to me in AP. When i need something, so many people want to help, or when i create a new character, i get so many items and help that i feel embarrassed. My quirks, that i just logout without a word or just go afk without saying anything, that i crack stupid jokes when i get tired. Nobody complains, or at least nobody complains to me. Hihi

Last but not least Chris. At alliance raids, Chris always say me in raids what is to do. I was without part from alliance welcome and he gave me a chance at AP, although was more and or less kicked from „Zweiundvierzig“. At first i was surprised how popular Chris is, but now i understand that well, it seems to me that he only plays for others. Come on take care of Alliance and org and go off again.

I can not say anyone how I not like in AP, maybe is why i not ever all understand. That’s why I not make a list especially, because I would forget someone.

Thats why I will say here, Thanks to all in AP.

PS: Special Thanks to Khim for a good friendship and Real life contact.

—————————————————

Pls forgive me for wrong write, I have good help a little but try to do many self

From

Gysmo Tobias
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Re: Dear AP

Post by falconwar »

Gysmo,

I will be short and quick.

Your are part of Athen Paladins family and a great assets who is always available to help orgmates and also everyone in this game. So happy you joined AP.
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Post by bonniedoom »

We are glad to have you Gysmo, you have helped me and others out countless times!!!
Mophro
Giant Leet

Post by Mophro »

Hey Gys,

AP is definately a better org for having you in it :). You are one of the people that is always ready to help out when and where you can :).
Going afk and logging off at times is part of the RL versus Ingame equasion, i mean RL has to come forward. always :).

Always good to see you online!

Hugs! Mop.
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Post by Cherib »

we loves you Gys!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry but it took me a moment to reply. This moved me a lot really.

Gysmo we all love you a lot. I do! You are a fantastic asset to AP, an extraordinarily faithful member (having to stop from time to time for real life isn't an issue) and one of the kindest person in AO, and a sweet, nice, sensitive one too.

I was sad to see you alone when you had to leave "42" and I bless the day I decided to invite you to join AP. :) That was one of the best decisions I took about an invite.

You say you learned many things from me... if it's true I'm happy. But I believe you would have learned it yourself very well too. :)

And, also, your English improved a lot!

Thanks for your appreciation about AP... and, well, about me. :embarassed: I'm just trying to do my best. We all are trying to do well in AP.

It's just great to have you in the family! :mrgreen:
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Post by ap_codemancrat »

What u say about AP Gys, is how I feel about u too. Always helpful and offering to help any1 :-D