Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes

Political
Little Leet

Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes

Post by Political »

I have a easy wish list but yet a hard one to fullfil at the same time, I'm trying to get all my Alpha symbiants, finish my DB quest and DB 2 Twinking items and that's it!

lol, so If your ever out farming and something for a fixer drops give me a shout! Ill pay if it's a item needed to pay for!

Thanks Paladins!
Chrisax
President

Re: Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes

Post by Chrisax »

Check our raids agendas weekly for DB quest. There will likely one this week or early next week. So you'll be able to register for it. (Due to the fact it can'(t me more than a team of 6.)

As for DB2, we quite often do it and you can always ask who wants one in org chat / Alliance chat.

Usually, in AP, you don't have to pay for items (or for exceptional items only and in this case the price must be friendly), and you never have to pay for help.

We also have a bank of items to help wuth twinking.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes

Post by noobas »

If you can narrow it down to say a list of yesdrops and a list of nodrops, it could be easier, also, break the nodrops down to instance, I.e. DB1/2/3, LoX, Beast, albatraum, alappa, because that way you can go back, cross out the ones you've completed, and get an indicator of your progress.

Progress indicators are FTW!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln