Forum time display is UTC  

Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm 
Little Leet

I have a easy wish list but yet a hard one to fullfil at the same time, I'm trying to get all my Alpha symbiants, finish my DB quest and DB 2 Twinking items and that's it!

lol, so If your ever out farming and something for a fixer drops give me a shout! Ill pay if it's a item needed to pay for!

Thanks Paladins!

Re: Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 am 
President

Check our raids agendas weekly for DB quest. There will likely one this week or early next week. So you'll be able to register for it. (Due to the fact it can'(t me more than a team of 6.)

As for DB2, we quite often do it and you can always ask who wants one in org chat / Alliance chat.

Usually, in AP, you don't have to pay for items (or for exceptional items only and in this case the price must be friendly), and you never have to pay for help.

We also have a bank of items to help wuth twinking.

Re: Political/Fixitemo List of Wishes
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 am 
Leetissimo!

If you can narrow it down to say a list of yesdrops and a list of nodrops, it could be easier, also, break the nodrops down to instance, I.e. DB1/2/3, LoX, Beast, albatraum, alappa, because that way you can go back, cross out the ones you've completed, and get an indicator of your progress.

Progress indicators are FTW!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln

Forum time display is UTC