Hello AP!

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Hello AP!

Post by Rembaldi »

It's been a long time guys!

Me and Naverone talked about getting into AO again, actually we're really starting to get hooked on doing so. It'll probably happen around late this November, so keep an eye out for us.

Oh and another thing I wanted to clear up, because this is going to be a bit confusing.. Naverone never got to actually join AP, he left the game before that and I decided to leave the game as well at that time. The thing is I was playing his account, and he was playing my account and we decided to switch back again playing our own accounts when returning to AO. This means Willitch will actually be Naverone. Rembaldi and Mezzpower will be me when we reactivate.

We plan on starting new characters and levelling them together, and when the time comes we would both want to join up with AP again.

Until then!
Last edited by Rembaldi on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Post by lordkosh »

hi will ur enfo is still showing as a ap so we will see ;) and welcome back u 2 to the game
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Willitch, long time indeed! :)

Just come back, log on willitch (who is in AP) so you can easily talk to us and we'll recruit your new characters. :)
Side
Strong Leet

Post by Side »

wb willitch :D
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

ayayayayaya! :D :D :D wb Will :D
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Hexy
Champion Leet

Post by Hexy »

Welcome Back :D
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

I'm not back yet guys, the plan is still in the works! But it's good know that people haven't all forgotten me =)

I don't know what it is about AO, that makes me wanna come back again and again. Maybe because it was my first MMO, there's something unique about this game that makes it so special.

When I left AO the last time, I returned to SWG for a short while. The fun didn't last to say the least. It was a huge disapointment for me. On top of that my account got hacked and I lost almost all of value including a lot of credits, special items which doesn't exist in the game anymore etc. For me that was the end, SWG is dead for me. Besides, SOE is probably the best example of how to destroy a great game..

I know for sure when Age of Conan is released, I'll be there. Can't wait to play this next masterpiece from FunCom.
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

Something weird happened..

I received an e-mail from FunCom that they added 30 days of free subscribtion to my accounts. So after activating them I noticed it said next payment 24/9-2007 for the first account and 7/7-2007 for the other?! That sure is more than 30 days lol.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

lol, dont send e-mail :P their mistake and you have the fun from it :)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier