Level 35 agent twink equipment draft

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Level 35 agent twink equipment draft

Post by Mortus »

Started building and planning my twink-project: a level 35 atrox agent with Notum Repulsor and atrox 2nd genome 3 (wit of the atrox perk). I don't have a good idea of what items to use at this level, I never did any pvp twinks nor did I ever have an agent. This is my current draft of what to equip.
Unsure about the back-item. Maybe a Pelisse is better, but the quagmire cloak has both NR and DR which seemed nice to me. Empty slots are empty because I don't really know what to put there. For arms maybe 2x Starched armbands for some more hp. Not sure whats best to get: ACs, hp, skills, NR or evades.
I placed the TotW items I know I will probably use. Didn't look too closely at the implants config yet. Unsure how high imps I can get on, I put ql110 for starters. Same goes for the carb and perennium, not sure what QL I can realistically get on (the rifle can probably be twinked beyond insanity though).

With this setup (if it now is remotely realistic...) I'll have about 1400 hp, 700 nanoresist, 330 NCU, 320 EvadeCloseC and 360 DodgeRanged (680 with WotA perked) :P

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=54614
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Add: Yuan Chi's Air-cooled Cloak, close to QL80ish, add some Mystical Force armor if you can find it at the right QL, replace the other slots with Apocalypse Leather Armor for more evades, upgrade the scope to a 275 one, get a Nar Shere's Earring of Tapping for HUD2, a The Key to Enel's Sanctuary for HUD1, replace the Withered Flesh with a Barrow Strength for extra % rootresist and more damage, and I doubt you can get on a Shapeshifter's Vest. Would have to calc it, but if it works has to be implanted intel etc etc etc and it would also be a PITA to keep out of OE :)

I lost my own setup for a 35 dodge/nr agent, stupid buggy skillemu from Jayde, but well... I'd kick out the carb, I'm a carb hater :) Get as much evadeclose/dodgerange/nanoresist as possible anyways :D

Also, who made you pick an AS cluster in your eye implant? Get rifle, and a better PS! Also throw out those wrist imps, and get rifle imps :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Ok, changed around a bit according to your pointers:
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=54639

Swapped carb and shapeshifters for apoc leather. Why I didn't have Rifle-imps is because I did the implant layout very fast :P Choosing NR over Rifle was probably a bad idea :)

Dockarts had some ideas about the ss vest, but he also said it would be hard. If I could get it on it would rock though...
Lost about 140 NR, 10NCU and 300 hp with the new setup, but gained 140 rifle, 15 damage and 20 to all evades.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

An idea just occured to me when I was getting some TotW stuff with the help of Dockling (ty!):
Get one more lvl and equip 2x Fractured Sanity for another 52 NR, http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=151896 Very unsure about this though.

also Nematet's Inner Eye http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=204613 for another juicy 50NR, will need to give up Rifle in the eye though...
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mortus wrote:Get one more lvl and equip 2x Fractured Sanity for another 52 NR, http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=151896 Very unsure about this though.

also Nematet's Inner Eye http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=204613 for another juicy 50NR, will need to give up Rifle in the eye though...
Noes! Rifle > NR, and:

Ring of Memory Loss for ze NR rings instead of that SoM debuffjunk :roll:

Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

The left wrist needs to be ql 110 not 200 :P

But its looking good :)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Ok, had forgotten all about Ring of Memory Loss.. bleh more TotW camping. Maybe I'll get Keeper's Vitality while I'm at it ;) (or maybe not...)

Shopped an 272 VE for my twink too. I haven't IPed ranged init yet, I doubt there's any point to it as I will be on negative RI even if I do.

Was thinking a bit about a ql75 set of enduring armor (since I can afford a full set of this, a CSS set is of course better..., and also it would be kewl with a twink with AI armor :P). QL72 apoc leather is +42 inits/evades, ql75 enduring 371 hp + 91 body dev = 735 more hp.
Last edited by Mortus on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

There is no point IP'ing range init if your using a VE. Just set yourself to 100% def and AS them to death.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Sillanto wrote:There is no point IP'ing range init if your using a VE. Just set yourself to 100% def and AS them to death.
bad idea ;) get a TIM scope and twink ranged init so you get 1 on 1 at like 50% def :D
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Doom_Eater wrote:
Sillanto wrote:There is no point IP'ing range init if your using a VE. Just set yourself to 100% def and AS them to death.
bad idea ;) get a TIM scope and twink ranged init so you get 1 on 1 at like 50% def :D
You won't hit evade twinks then, and most likely you need to kite to stay alive. Thus, AS and Kizzermole your enemy to death :D

Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Full def is a huge difference to full agg :) certainly on blast wave going full agg doubles the number of hits that land.