Some new Database?!

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hmhm still this looks very messy and I don't think all of it will be ingame.. Well, and if there is a problem with the NTs, grab a mech and pew pew dead NT :roll:

Oh whatever - I'll see what it is when it comes out!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Alphacenta wrote:Hmhm still this looks very messy and I don't think all of it will be ingame.. Well, and if there is a problem with the NTs, grab a mech and pew pew dead NT :roll:

Oh whatever - I'll see what it is when it comes out!
You cant shoot on ppl with mechs ;) neither in normal PvP as in a tower war
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

Sillanto wrote:
Ramp the trader debuff is a 30sec nano so not alot, but certainly enough time for the trader to alpha the sol.
Firstly a trader won't be alpha'ing a soldier, esp evade soldier. There are still ways to stay in some reflect, forcing the trader to cast several times if he is even aware that the soldier has a decent amount of reflect. Not worried about traders anyway..

Problem is the NTs. Sure it helps with the elimination of blobs but FC is retarded. I will bet you any money FC sat down and asked themselves how do we make NTs AoE useful in pvp? NTs currently cannot AoE nuke in pvp because all the reflect dmg kills them. So some brilliant idiot over at FC musta came up with the idea to bypass reflects like nothing.

I know this isn't final, but FC tends to never notice the balance issues until after the fact. Then they over nerf or ignore the problem.

Everyone is going to be maxing out nano resist, I may even throw a perk or two in NR line if its as bad as I think it will be, or retire.

There are plenty of Nano Resist twinks at TL5 that a 164 NT will have problems with.

FC needs to change the NT nanos so that they bypass reflected DMG and not reflect themselves. This way AoE is effective again for the NT in pvp, but doesn't overpower them. Cause thats exactly what it does, it takes a profession that needed a lot of love.. and made them #1 on the list for needing a nerf.

A soldier will NOT be able to function in pvp like this. Traders will debuff soldiers and have others gank them, NTs will almost alpha soldiers instantly.

A soldier is still a very important part of tactics even in small groups. Soldiers would still be up front trying to keep some real estate between an omni group and his doctor/support.

This is no different then a soldier getting a nano that reduces enemy healing ability by 100%. Or a solja weapon that penitrates shields/absorbs? Where is my -2500 all evades nano? How bout a shade getting a 20s area stun. :roll:

Yeah I'm not buying LE until my NT is 215 or so, if I still play.
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns:
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

lol max NR ;)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

If this is even the final DB Ramp.. I'm not sure all of this comes ingame anyways, or if this is even the *real* DB for 100%....
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

I feel for you ramp, oh and the trader debuff is -60% refelct so unless you have as much refelct as ams normally your gonna end up with about 20% reflect tops.

Good news on the nts tho :twisted: Ive followed all the nano links and it seems FC has made a big screwup with the NT attacks, yes they ignore refelcts by reducing the reflect by 100% but it doesnt ignore damage shields. Also the nt's aoe's are not covered by the reflect reducer, the description says yes but the code says no. so they are still gonna get alot of backlash from the aoe. Also every time they use one of those cool nukes they wont be able to use NS or NS2 and visa versa if they NS they cant use a cool nuke :P

only good thing for nt's is that the reflect ripper effect from the nuke lasts 0.1secs so it may be possible to slip someone elses hit past the reflects with precision timing :P
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

EDIT: Trader nano not as good as i thought lol

And Sill... not going to get into it on AP forum as its possibly gunna be an exploit of some type but the nano has flaws that solja can take advantage of.

Also take a look at this...

Code: Select all

ChildOp = And  Operator = Equal To  Statistic = Profession  Target = Target  Value = Soldier   
ChildOp = And  Operator = Greater Than  Statistic = ReflectMeleeAC  Target = Target  Value = 64
ReflectMeleeAC on soldier must be 65+? Solution for duals... Don't you dare AMS. Trader gets no extra reflect, and solja keeps aura/bracer reflect. So i can stay close to 45% reflect vs a trader.

This is more or less an anti-AMS nano, still not bad.
rampage`
Reborn3
Mini Leet

Post by Reborn3 »

interesting stuff ;)
Oldish but goldish ;)
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Ohhh missed that one :) Well spotted. Tbh i cant see sols having the need to ams at 220 with the new schoel item.

I still get to NSD your reflects :P Engi ftw

Btw will you counter the Engi NSD if you are NR? because the landing reqs are a bit odd anyway.

I love the shades new nano, nerf keeper auras, what a great idea...If most shades werent NR and if they actually had the AR to land such a debuff on a keeper.
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

fuze wrote:Also, Ramp, don't forget that new hud item from the schoel quests for an extra 10%.

Where have I been.........

Please point me to some info on the item/quest
rampage`
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Fuze you cant leave O.o Do you realise that oa would come to an end with the cries of 'I need a wrangle' :(
Lostyouth
Strong Leet

Post by Lostyouth »

all in all i have a two-sided opinion on the info given in the DBs. The new highend weapons and upgrades could fix some of the unbalanced pvp. For some professions there have been made huge improvements, some reasonable, others not.

Personally, I'm (again) frustrated what they do for enforcers. I guess the last mentionable patch for enforcers was long before AI release. Ofc combined armor improved enforcers power, but it did the same for others profs (looking at soldiers and agents). The new stuff is no use at all. what does another 50 str/stam help when u already have 1250 in both but lack lots of int and nanoskills? The new perks should fix it they'll prolly say?! what what do we want with MM? BM and MC please, all other is plain useless except for the procs that are not necessary to skill for above the 207 nano.

So, just more reasons to park the useless enf and play another imbah ubah insane DD prof that pwns all :(
<b>Lostyouth</b> Level 220 AI 27 Enforcer
<b>Contor</b> Level 220 AI 21 Shade