Alien Team missions! [Spoilers]

This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Alien Team missions! [Spoilers]

Post by Kilajan »

Ok, here it goes. Some screens from my first ever encounter on the mothership!

Alien 1
Kilajan 0

<<<<________>>>>
<<<<Pictures>>>>
<<<<¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An overview on what the mission says.

Some new aliens. (I do wonder if FC staff have been watching to much "The Matrix") anyway, they are cool.

Next up we see a clump. You get VP's for these!!! (yay) I guess you get QL > VP. Not sure tho, because I never tried to turn them in.

To end this epic saga. We conclude that FunCom ones again watched way to much "The Matrix" :].

Hope you enjoyed the pics...! (more to come I bet)
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Baazaar
Strong Leet

Post by Baazaar »

What are VP?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Victory points. You get them in Battlestaions and Alien motherships, so in PvP and PvM.

They are used to buy some specific LE stuff, like the LE armors and weapons.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Right clicking on the cell templates gives you 1/100th their ql in VP so a slow but sure way to get VP (A ql300 LE weapon costs 10k VP)

Mop and myself formed a team to try a mish with 4 other 220's.
The mish itself was not hard in any way. Each mob was easily soloable.
The boss itself didnt do great damage (mop was able to tank with ease)
However heres the catch, He spawns Automated Drones which are unkillable. if they touch you they kill you.

We died the first time as we didnt even spot them till looking in the DD report. We ran back for a 2nd attempt and had 2 team members leave on us. We tried a 2nd time thinking the drones were the LE equivilent of IS fanatics and tried to kill them whihc resulted in another death :) Back again we lost the other 2 members of the team. So mop and i heroicly (GJ Mop):P tried again. And won!!! Alto the drones didnt spawn untill the last bar of hp for some reason (Needs to be tested with different DD and number of people in the room) However they dont despawn so you have to loot fast. The loot was some of the cell templates. However we also got a standard clan mission token! (not sure how many it added but will check next mish)

So over all a great mish, apart from the deaths it cant have taken very long. Its also the center of all the things you need to get: VP,AXP,Research (I gained 3 level 1 research in 1 mish)

End of Report!

On a side note the new mish design is really cool looking but bugs 3rd person cameras alot when you try to turn around.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC