Haddoc - upcoming doctor

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Haddoc - upcoming doctor

Post by Mortus »

Rolled a doctor, and having quite some fun with it. This is my current equip at level 53: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=56208

Will soon be changing to an Elysian protector curiass, Cure for baldness, predator arms/legs/gloves/boots, nano arul sabas (at lvl 100). Also once I can get 500ish phsycic I will be doing some Spiritual armor parts (since they have -2% nano cost). Probably legs, boots and sleeves in that order.
I could put a ql101 Soft Pepper Pistol on for +4 more MM/BM/MC, but I don't have one yet (I do have the ql101 nano pylon if anyone have a spare weapon receptacle :wink: )
I had a lot of help from Hyde's post in the doctor forums. A bit unsure about the exarch robe. It might be good but if you look like a noob its no fun! Maybe a doctors pill pack or something (although thats a tad expensive).
Going to try to camp for the doc book from TotW, and possibly also a Ring of memory loss.
Suggestions, comments?
Last edited by Mortus on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

The setup you describe is pretty much what my trox doc has used from 70-125 and still going.

I would suggest a few more ai levels if you can as they are so useful.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Looks ok! However, you can do the Cure for Baldness a long time already. Just triple implant it temporary, and get Maestro from Trader and Philosopher's Stone from Engineer, and also use org HQ QFT lab for more tradeskills :wink:

At your level, I'm not sure you still have to use the temp imps.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

no reply on my post so im not gone reply on this :o .

Loks good for me alltough im froob so i have limited SL knowledge. Like you said Hyde did a nice post on forum so cant go wrong.