This forum welcomes information specific to booster packs
Chrisax
President

THEY ARE LAUNCHING...

Post by Chrisax »

Silirrion
Community Manager

A huge thanks
As we get ready for launch I just wanted to take a few minutes out to thank everyone for their participation in the beta and for all the feedback.

By and large we are very happy with how constructively most of you approached the feedback and feel that most of the features and content has reached a very solid launch state with the help of that feedback.

The feedback that was reasoned, well laid out and constructive really helped us tune the work over the last few weeks, in particular on the research system and the vehicle balancing.

So this is a genuine thanks to everyone who has contributed to the process and helped us with their feedback. It really does make a difference and helps us tremendously when approached in the way that the vast majority of you have done over the last few weeks.

We are currently in the final stages of ensuring everything is as it should be for a launch, and working on the remaining minor issues,and fingers crossed we will see you on the battlestations tomorrow!

My public reply:
Chrisax

Good luck with the launch. I hope all the comments made will be useful in the future too.

And, Sil, did you see the posts about Orgs being randomly disbanded in LE beta...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=473486

Was this checked ?
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

omfg! they are patching servers now!?
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No, still working. Patch should be available sometimes tomorrow.

Expect 160-200MB probably.