Fixer Ofab weapons

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Hyde
Hyde!

Fixer Ofab weapons

Post by Hyde »

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

As much as I love the Shade Ofab weapons, the Fixer line sucks imo.

Hawk mk 1 (basic weapon)

Hawk mk 4 (top version with just Burst ... 5 and 6 have Burst and ... Full Auto)

Hawk mk 6 (top version with Burst and Full Auto)

Full Auto is a great special for a Fixer, yes, IF you have the IP. BUT ... 1981 for a QL300? I don't know if a Fixer can get that even with full perks, imps and armor. Its a dark blue skill. Don't expect to see any more of these being used than the QL300 Kyr SMG with FA.

And if you lower the QL of the weapon to a FA skill you can equip? Well, then you're going to do lower damage than you would with Kyr machine pistols or a QL300 Hawk.

And ... its a 2-handed weapon. Yep, no dualling. And therefore even though the Hawk has a higher min damage, I think Pistols will be able to come very close because of the dual wield.

Advantages to the Hawk series? Better min damage, no MR IP required, 2600 MBS instead of 2400.

Advantages to the KMP? Dual wield makes up for min damage, Glory, can off-hand an alternate weapon like a BigBurger Chapman (for Full Auto on aliens) or a Onehander (for AS in PvP).

Advantages to the Kyr Sub Machinegun? None for Fixers ... might still be good for support classes.

Looks like FC wanted to quash Fixers dual wielding an AS gun to me ... but they didn't accomplish it. Just means Fixers will have another weapon to swap in for some PvM circumstances.[/url]