Enlightment spam!?

The only place for non AO-related topics.

220 spam last days?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11

Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Enlightment spam!?

Post by Doom_Eater »

Do you think that we have spam of 220 dings last days?
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Fili8
Leet

Post by Fili8 »

I guess yes and no, we have had many Enlightments so yes, but WE WANT MORE so no ^^ Gogo AP, gj and gz everyone reached the Enlightment :)
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Yes, use teh force (aka 219 easys). I did 3 and I'm hooked.. too bad it's so hard to get a team. All 219 APs should make all AP teams when they level :P

Soon pande will be corrupted with newblet gimp 220s (and I havent even been there myself!).
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mortus wrote:Yes, use teh force (aka 219 easys). I did 3 and I'm hooked.. too bad it's so hard to get a team. All 219 APs should make all AP teams when they level :P

Soon pande will be corrupted with newblet gimp 220s (and I havent even been there myself!).
Yeah I'm hooked as well... Where it takes 2 hours to finish a pen med mission with a full 200ish team, it takes 15 mins or so to finish a 219 inf easy. AND IT GIVES THE SAME XP =P~
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Alphacenta wrote:
Mortus wrote:Yes, use teh force (aka 219 easys). I did 3 and I'm hooked.. too bad it's so hard to get a team. All 219 APs should make all AP teams when they level :P

Yeah I'm hooked as well... Where it takes 2 hours to finish a pen med mission with a full 200ish team, it takes 15 mins or so to finish a 219 inf easy. AND IT GIVES THE SAME XP =P~
*Grumble grumble* Smelly low levels hogging the rollers ;)
Won't the XP cap of 20% of a level for mission reward make it more profitable to run a pen mission (where you can ding several times in one mission) compared to a 219 easy one where you can only get tops 20% (+ what the mobs give)?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

I would say both yes and no too.

First the NO.

With the upcoming Lost Eden expansion we need more 220 players. Otherwise the Battle Station would be boring. Plus probably more reasons.

The Yes.

It's a slap in the face for everyone that managed to get to 220 before it became "EASY MODE". Many of you can agree that it's very easy to lvl now.

I know allot of people that would never make 220 if it was not for this patch, still. It got perks. :]

Maybe this post should be under rant. But like i said, it works both ways.
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

I know allot of people that would never make 220 if it was not for this patch, still. It got perks. :]

<--------------

And the low levels are in inf because of the 205-215 that have moved there. It use to be inf was 215+ only anyone less was in pen, but with th elack of people in pen even the low levels have to go to where the teams are.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mortus wrote:
Alphacenta wrote:

*Grumble grumble* Smelly low levels hogging the rollers ;)
Won't the XP cap of 20% of a level for mission reward make it more profitable to run a pen mission (where you can ding several times in one mission) compared to a 219 easy one where you can only get tops 20% (+ what the mobs give)?
Heh, I get one level from one pen med mish.. And our teams can't take more :(
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
teredoc
Strong Leet

Post by teredoc »

Mortus wrote: *Grumble grumble* Smelly low levels hogging the rollers ;)
If the 20% hits you hard, for sure.
There's also faction to consider: inf easy faction reward should have a
fairly low faction cap(not 100% sure). With noone doing inf hard, pen hards might be the only way to get a comfortable faction.
25, beware the cane swinging senile!
Stderr VanZandt, DAoC Ector US server
MrMud/Meepsimor/Teredoc/Ninyah/Tomat in AO.
toewiggler
Strong Leet

Post by toewiggler »

Right now with the new patch a 220 hard, medium and easy takes around 1 hour (maybe a bit more for hard) in inferno

So no more 15 minute 100k sk missions :)

Seems rather ok actually, if you can dedicate an hour or so you get decent sk
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

100k in 15 min? wtb
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Doom_Eater wrote:100k in 15 min? wtb
It was like that for 2 weeks or so with the "old" 219 missions. Same layout all the time, few mobs. Another one of FunComs awesomely stupid patches. But it's fixed now, else I think the game would've been ruined.