Lupusceleri's equipment at L186/AI11 :-)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Lupusceleri's equipment at L186/AI11 :-)

Post by Alphacenta »

Hey guys.. I did a major overhaul of weapons on Lup today. I have a new equipment now:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=57305

QL250 Kyr Rifle Type 3, unOE! :D I have 1335 rifle selfbuffed in this setup.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Very nice alpha! :) grats
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Get a 275 VE already! :P And aruls?

How come no CPU upgrade?

Also having a GoC: NERF!

Hoping you are working on your 1k board in AI missions :)
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

All looks good for pvm... not following you with the vanya pearls though, so much stuff better then that... but if you got to keep the gun unOE.. I understand for pvm dmg.

PvP tho i think ur alpha meat (no pun intended :))

I am just going to assume ur using those sandworm bracers cause you are waiting till lvl 202?

Your gun rocks heheh!!

For a budget setup, its lookin real good overall.
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns:
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Ok I should explain this a little bit more.. I'm way too lazy to do a lot of tokenmishes, and for some reason AI mishes don't give tokens to me? :? I'm using the Goos for now because I find it a waste to get a 185 arul for a few levels :) I will swap to 202 poison aruls once Im 202 and have enough cash :D (I have all gems already, just need the Stellar Jewel of the Silent Killer x2 but those are 500k-1m on GMS, also need to buy the blueprints which are 7.9m each). No CPU Upgrade because I'm an NCU hog.. And I don't really need it, I never run out of nano anymore (QL145 First Aid Kits, and Genius 2 for nano).

275 VE, well, yeah I need that, it's quite expensive for me, but I'll get it when I can. Along with my second 300 VMS :)

The GoC was a lucky win at tara for 44 points or so.. :D

To answer Rampage, I wish I could ditch the Pearls, but I really need them to keep my gun out of OE.. I even need to use FG ES to get those last points of rifle :roll: Once I hit TL6, things will get a lot easier for me.. I can get SupSent Gloves then, they give 8 rifle, and I can ditch the two Vanya Pearls. I will reequip my VTE then :)

And yes I know I'm alpha meat... :( And that's probably not going to change that soon :evil: I will need about 13k hp or so, where I have 8k selffed atm, 9.5kish with behe. Gimme Acrobat and Bio Shielding!!!!!!!!!! :D

//Alpha

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Bump for updated.. :) I removed the two Vanya pearls and replaced with VTE and SupSent Gloves. TL6 ftw!! :D

I will also have to think about buying a HHaB unless AP is going to raid that again sometimes? 8) Also Pande Portal ring would rock :)