Ryebias' enlightenment :)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
shokenjuro
Mini Leet

Ryebias' enlightenment :)

Post by shokenjuro »

yesterday i was playing with a team in a rk team mish (ql 210+). at first when i was fighting, using all of my perks (totemic rites, piercing mastery) which were ineffective. now later on we were fighting a distrubed slayerdroid and of course the same senario as earlier, but then i used an ai shade perk called "Blur" from the shadow perk line, and what this perk does is debuffs the mobs att/def rating and i think your lvl is the determining factor on how much the mob loses. well when i hit the slayerdroid with that i was now able to hit him with all my perks and i thought that was really neat cause i didnt know what the ai perk "blur" was really used for, so now im sharing this "enlightenment" with other shades in the org, but then again this may be nothing new to anybody here but i thought it would be benifical to share my shade experience with the org. you never know, this might help other aspiring shades out there of there "usefullness" in the rk food chain:) and no i wasnt smoking anything at that when i was said that "i was enlighten" in org chat :D I just hope this helps out any shade one day cause i thought that it was worth the time to post this experience here in AP. dont give up shades.
Last edited by shokenjuro on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shokenjuro
Mini Leet

typo on last post

Post by shokenjuro »

near the end of that sentince it was meant to be "it" not "I" so it should really read i thought that "it" was worth the time to post this experience here in AP. dont give up shades. sorry about that, im doing this while trying to wake up. again sorry about that.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

If you look at the top right corner of each psot you made there is an 'edit' button :) (I use that Alot)

And yeah the blur perk is awsome

[Edit] Hehe had to use it on this post O.o
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
shokenjuro
Mini Leet

Post by shokenjuro »

well now i know about the edit button:) thanks for that lol. typing and sleeping doesnt mix. let that be a lesson to us all:)
teredoc
Strong Leet

Post by teredoc »

Grats on the enlightment:)
Later on when you can perk some mobs and not others, SP is gonna help you in a similar way.

A good way to see exactly what a perk does is by using the websites

http://aomainframe.net
or
http://auno.org

Blur, for example is described here: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=248113
25, beware the cane swinging senile!
Stderr VanZandt, DAoC Ector US server
MrMud/Meepsimor/Teredoc/Ninyah/Tomat in AO.