un-gimping my froob nanotech

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

un-gimping my froob nanotech

Post by dpidcoe »

I'm at level 131 and have matter creation TL capped, but it's still pretty low. My health is so low that I die fighting 1 on 1 with stuff 15 levels under me. Here's my current setup, I suggest you sit on the floor before looking at it so you don't hurt yourself falling out of your chair laughing :P

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=62999

My todo list currently has:

next merit board - done

more NCU - 100% done

ql 200 imps:
ql 200 rhand - done
ql 200 eye -done
ql 200 head - done
ql 175 eye - done
ql 185 rhand - done
ql 196 head - done

re-ani cloak - done, thx Angsterella :D

I'd love hear suggestions on what other equipment I should be looking for.

for the implants my major problem is treatment, I have 560 unbuffed and thats title capped. I should be able to ladder treatment imps to end up with a ql 195ish head. Then I can use that for ql 200 treatment/MC hand and eye, then swap out the treatment head with a MC/nanopool one and be done. With the treatment clusters in my final setup I should be able to stick in other ql 200's without too much trouble.
Last edited by dpidcoe on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

You might want to get a Nano Formula Recompiler for more nanoinit in slot 6, and trade the Hardcode CPU Upgrade for NCU :)

Concerning the hp, you might want to get other armor than Storm Carb, something that gives hp for example :) Also triple implant hp and see if you can put on additional bdev clusters? :)

What is your hp at at the moment? A paid NT around L160ish has 5k-6kish hp max, if theyre in pvp setup (IE, Scouts armor instead of +hp armor).
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

I have a little over 2K HP right now with body dev near maxed (I think I could get another 50 HP if I wasted a level or 2 on it). I'm a bit heasitant to add in more max health/body dev clusters since those would replace the max nano/nanopool ones. Even though I have a 4.8K nanopool I still run out sometimes while kiting. I have enough nano init to instacast at half def, I guess I could put on a recompiler and replace all my NCU chips with ql 190+ to make up for the loss of another slot and see what that does for me.

What armor gives health and where do I get it?
Adoni
Strong Leet

Post by Adoni »

CAS gives some health not the most though...only like 200 at the max on ql 200, i think :?:

Oh yeah you have to make it by using Organic or Graft armor pieces...
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Lo, I think i have all the parts for the robe you want, just have to think very hard on which toon i have them, I even think i have some special NT armour parts but not sure of that.
Also dump the intelligent shoulderpad and do the quest to get the clan pad which provide hp. Forgot the name of it. Pad of the vera.....
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

cutiecub wrote:Lo, I think i have all the parts for the robe you want, just have to think very hard on which toon i have them, I even think i have some special NT armour parts but not sure of that.
Also dump the intelligent shoulderpad and do the quest to get the clan pad which provide hp. Forgot the name of it. Pad of the vera.....
Shoulderpads of the Veracious :) http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... nk=0&id=27

dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

when I was around level 60 I got some of the first part of the shoulderpad quest done but couldn't find anymore parts after the first 3 or 4 dropped. so I gave up on it. I'll get started on it again I guess.
[edit]finished the first part of the quest :D[/edit]

As far as implants go I have all the clusters and am only lacking the inplants. If anyone finds a ql 175 eye, 185 rhand, 195 head, or ql 200 of each I'd be interested in it :)

Thanks for the help so far :D
Last edited by dpidcoe on Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Well i have also a nice collection of imps on cutie too, lol to be honest tons of stuff on her, i collect all i can but really no idea whats in there.
When I feel like logging her (i dont promise anything) then i will have a look to see what i can find for you. send a pm on cutiecub with all the stuff you need.
dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

I've started on the last part of the shoulderpad quest, it's going a lot quicker than I was expecting :D
[edit]the quest is now finshed :D[/edit]

also left an offline message for cutiecub with the qls of imps I'm still looking for.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

I think i have this evening some time to check this out
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Post by Kyttn »

If you are still looking for a Reanimators Cloak, yell at me when you next see me. I have parts for about 5 cloaks left in backpacks somewhere. (I went camping for the org about a year ago and picked up parts for 21 cloaks)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Have 5 or 6 cloaks too, but only 1 demon heart since its unique loot.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

cutiecub wrote:Have 5 or 6 cloaks too, but only 1 demon heart since its unique loot.
Nice trick: take a backpack of bio comms with you, and convert the demon hearts to indigo carmine onsite :D

dpidcoe
Strong Leet

Post by dpidcoe »

I got a pit demon heart :D I was sitting at OA grid about to log when someone opened a trade window with me, I was about to close it out of habit since I wasn't expecting a trade but I noticed they had stuck a pit demon heart in it and had clicked accept. I sent them a tell thinking it was a mistrade or something but they told me to go make myself a cloak. I guess they felt bad seeing a 131 NT sitting there still with nelebs robe on still :P

so now all I need is the cloak part and I'm all set.
[edit] I have a cloak now :D , I'm also doing the shoulderpad quest again up to the second part so I can wear 2 shoulderpads for a total of +300 HP. By the time I'm done with all my implants I should have around 3000 HP[/edit]
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Haha, congrats :D Very nice :) Ungimp that NT! ^^