Timeout

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Timeout

Post by cutiecub »

Hi all,

I really need a timeout of this game, was last week sick so I had some time to play the game, lvling my fixer and did get team fgrid with her.
But for some reason I really didn't want to log on and play anymore, I'm so bored with the game, even when i still have acces to my SL tryout.

So i will have a Timeout for xxxx time.
Will try to visit the forums now and then.

Alpha did you sell all nanos in Cutie's shop btw?

I can and want log any of my toons just for helping people but since i have no team value i'll guess this will be not the case.

Even thinking of sharing my froob fixer Komofix account to some people

Cutiecub
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Dont worry it happens to all of us cutie :)

Just take a quick break and whne you come back it will all seem more fun again. (I took a break and came back wanting to do hecks one time O.o)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Yeah.. we'll see you back over time :) Too much is never good ;)

I don't know if I sold all nanos yet: I just check it when I see you online and when you can take the cash, because the other way round I could forget the cash it yours :roll:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

It happens from time to time, Cutie. Breaks can be a good thing. Just relax and we'll welcome you when you're back. :)
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

Cutiecub we can always jump around in OA. ;) That's fun?

I was away for some time, but i think i found some sparks again. Sure, I know how it was when i was unemployed. I was playing like 18h day.
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Hexy
Champion Leet

Post by Hexy »

Relax...enjoy some time to yourself for a change...take a bubble bath and just get out and smell the flowers....you are missed and come see us sooooooonnnnn.. hugs
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Well it seems it was a semi break since I discovered that i had another Sl tryout :D . But locked at 4 March, was doubting very hard to get myself SL because the first bunch of lvls where very good fun, also the level rate is insane compared with RK ofc. But ended up with a styg/forst keeper and my weap dmg would stay more or less the same from like lvl 45 to 125, now at lvl 90 sols and agents od me and I feel like nothing more then a walking DD, nano, heal totem in team.

Also iff I wanna get SL I need to decide on which account, have like 5 free ones :lol: . Anyone say tripple log.

Best option would be at cutiecub since well going from 153 froob to 153 SL would really make her so much stronger and better, but then I need to keep paying ofc.

So this and the previous keeper remark made me doubt hard about it and at this time its a No for me to get SL.

BTW would a teamfgrid fixer be welcome to stay logged at Vangs?
Think this would be nice in towerwars, iff you all say a big loud yes I could give the login privileges to a high ranked someone in AP since this is a account only with my fixer.