DREAD PROB

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
faros1978
Giant Leet

DREAD PROB

Post by faros1978 »

In the last 2 days i had a prob with some omnies camping moxy.(the omni sided dread in EFP). I tried to contact FC to ask if this is allowed but until now
no result. Does anyone has an idea ? They stole once from me after i pulled her out of camp and they even trained me. I dont like that behaviour. Pls whoever has any but ANY idea pls respond.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Well im not so sure camping is against EULA, its allowed. You need to get loot rights by just out damaging other peeps, ask for help.
In terms of training you that is definetly wrong you could petition harrasment if it keeps happening FC might do something about it. Also the omners might behave a little better.

Omners :roll:
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

or call me and i train them
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

err.... no. AP doesn't train on purpose.

The mob is not spawned, so it belongs to everyone. You have the right to camp it but someone else has the right to come and try to OD you, although it's not very nice if you have been waiting for a long time if you didn't know the timer.

The best attitude is to talk to each other, and let the person who has really waited for a while get the first kill, or to share the loot (maybe the two persons are not looking for the same thing). If the other person doesn't want to be fair, and wants competition, then you can ask for help in the org. Nevertheless, this should be avoided as much as possible between Clans.

About training, there is training by accident (quite easy near Moxy) and training on purpose. Training on purpose in against the EULA and is a banable offense. It's against our own code of conduct too. If you have been trained on purpose, you can petition it.

To my knowledge, Omnis are not supposed to attack camps of their own side at all. They have Clans camps to kill. So it should be petitionable too.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Petitioned this before, GMs all /care'd and told me it was legal to do (at least back then..). Try again maybe you get another GM this time that isn't consistent with the others :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.