17.6.3 Release Notes

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

17.6.3 Release Notes

Post by Chrisax »

- Lots of new tricks and treats added for the Halloween festivities, make sure you join in the seasonal anarchy!

- A new Halloween edition Phasefront Banshee is now available and on display at Phasefront..but only for a limited time.

- Novictum Bombs in Albtraum now come with three charges and new improved 20m range.

- The Keeper of Albtraum has had his nuke significantly reduced for all professions.

- Issues with Battlegroup Heal 2 not healing at Assault Force Medic level 5 should be resolved.

- Opifex Hoverboarders should no longer have interesting spinning propeller hats.

- Corrected an effects system issue that would display the hoverboard propeller on characters incorrectly.

Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: 17.6.3 Release Notes

Post by Alphacenta »

Chrisax wrote:Image
Omg trox lub ;O

Say NO to troxlub!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

belated addendum patch note for 17.6.2.1:
We've noticed a lack of grumpy trox doctors and feel this has been an improvement for everyone. As such all grumpy trox docs will receive really ugly Visual C++ errors when they try to run the launcher, even if they were just going to do bank maintenance to prepare to be gone indefinitely.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Undercover version: Upon request of a certain old organization and numerous members, we implemented a new form of Artificial Intelligence detecting Trox docs wanting to perform maintenance in order to be gone, and bugging the launcher in such a case.
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

/petition Lost Item. We lost the most loved ubah member of our org :( we think he might have been ninjad by another game. PLease send a GM to check our inv cuz we cant find him :( Love Mytefe and every single Athen Paladin xxx
A freshly picked BLUE rose for j00
<3
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

No it seriously won't load and is the ugliest error I have seen to date that didn't cause a failure elsewhere. MS doesn't know what causes it (they gave me a hotfix, one so raw that I had to use a password to open it), FC has no clue. Bleh.
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library wrote:Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\anarchy.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

[OK]
Seriously. That's just ugly. Happens as soon as I click the launcher. Its not a patch that did it either, as I haven't played since before the last patch and the launcher can't even run to start the patching process. I'm pretty sure something I installed for work (list is too long to go over) overwrote a DLL or something. On a 4-year old MS XP install (which is pretty good since this is the first problem I've had) that's not going to be easy for me to track down.
/petition Lost Item. We lost the most loved ubah member of our org
Chrisax is having problems, too? Cause I flat out know you're not describing me. I think I've caused more people to leave AP over the years than any 2 other members anyone can think of.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

no fair I can't wear the uber underwear....when I try to equip it says female only, that's stupid....
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

btw, anyone know all the loot dropping this time?
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mud wrote:no fair I can't wear the uber underwear....when I try to equip it says female only, that's stupid....
Lewl.. my prayers have been heard :lol:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Mud wrote:btw, anyone know all the loot dropping this time?
1st off G2's are back +30 MR +25str/stam pistols YaY

Also the usuall Chapmans & Guerillas

Then there is some new armor No Drop, some shoulder pads that add Agil/Sense
Slippers for evades
head thing that gives nano abilities

cant remember what else really 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

The pistols seems to drop from Halloween missions. Also there are some armors giving STR and STAM that are (like the AGIL/SENSE one) great twinking items really. It's not a gift though as getting them takes time: I guess all AP got two or three armors pieces in one day, and some guns.

Uncle Pumpkinheads seems to be mostly in 25% zones, especially in the 25% part of Broken Shores but maybe it's just a wrong feeling because of what Silirrion just said in http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=511789 :

Silirrion
Game Director

The PVP pumpkins were exactly that, added for those that like to PVP, there are many more pumpkins out there in the safe gas areas (far more then are in the PVP areas) so that everyone has a chance for the items.

The one item that is only available through the PVP is the very specifically PVP themed t-shirt, all other items can be gained by fighting the pumpkins in the safety of the Halloween missions or in the low gas areas.

You only have to go to the find the griefing uncle pumpkinheads if you want to risk entering a PVP area.

DrHyde... weird bug. I use XP myself and I installed many programs (even recently) and never had issues with the launcher. Maybe by chance you have a system restore point that is not too old? It could help maybe.

Hyde wrote:
/petition Lost Item. We lost the most loved ubah member of our org
Chrisax is having problems, too? Cause I flat out know you're not describing me. I think I've caused more people to leave AP over the years than any 2 other members anyone can think of.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ](*,) Silly Trox, even if this was true (and it's not), you would be forgetting all the help you provided and your awesome contributions to AP. :) I'm not going to list them, it would take pages.

And, yes, "Chrisax is having problem": he misses an old friend. (And, yes, I hit you under the belt here but you know I'm bad.) :wink: Be well DrHyde, but be back some day. :)