Patch 17.10 Release Notes

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Patch 17.10 Release Notes

Post by Chrisax »

17.10 patch should be released today (? depending on chat server issues) or tomorrow

Raid Interface

The 17.10 update brings with it a new raid management and instancing system that will allow players to come together like never before and get a much better overview of their raid forces.

The new raid interface (control+shift+r) will allow players to manage the teams and individuals within the new raid groups. Players will be able to use the following features:
  • * Switch and assign players between teams within the raid.
    * Each profession within the raid can be identified by profession icons next to their names.
    * Manage a maximum of six teams together as one raid. For raid instances the limit on the number of teams will vary playfield to playfield up to a maximum of six.
    * Use a specific raid channel for communication.
    * Move the players health and nano bars to appear anywhere you wish on the screen.
    * See how much health a player has lost both by their bar and through a numerical display over the bar showing how much health they have lost.
    * Assign different loot rules including a leader mode where the raid leader can assign loot rights to anyone in the raid. Anyone not in the raid will never be able to open the corpse.

Raid Instances

In addition to the new raid interface and systems, several of the existing playfields will be converted to raid instances. The raid playfields will be tied to a specific raid group allowing you to tackle the content on your own without interruptions or competition. It will also allow you to start the alien playfield raids on your own schedules.

The first playfields to get this treatment will be the original alien playfields, Sectors 13, 28 and 35.

The Unicorn Gatekeeper has earned his retirement. The old playfield timers will be gone and the raid force will be able to start whenever they like. However, the raids will have timers that lock you to that instance after a key event, but that lock will be specific to the character and doesn’t stop others trying the instance at the same time.

Nano Changes
  • * Two profession specific nanos have been added for every profession and are available to the brave defenders of Rubi-Ka.
    * Instant cast nanos should now be truly instant. Players should no longer become stuck in a casting state.
    * AOE nanos now correctly check the nano resist of all targets in range.
    * Pets should now correctly be affected by Area Of Effect Nanos in duels.
    * Fixer Team Grid should now function correctly.
    * New Battlestation-Only Shells for Engineer Widowmaker and Ravening M-60 Pets.

Item Changes
  • * Cloak of The Reanimated Gladiator should now buff Cold and Radiation damage correctly.
    * Shadowlands Nano and Health Coils should once again be usable on friendly players.

World and NPC Changes
  • * Pet paths should now be calculated in a more efficient manner.
    * Synch issues with monster locations should now be resolved.
    * NPC death animations should once again properly display.
    * Engineer Widowmaker pets should no longer occasionally heal their opponents.
    * Pets falling off the catwalks "Inside the Machine" (Second Dust Brigade team instance) will no longer die. Pet pathing has also been improved inside this instance.

System Changes
  • * Zoning to new playfields should now be significantly quicker.
    * Alien XP formulae have been altered to better reflect Risk vs. Reward.
    * XP Bonus modifiers now apply to AXP.
    * Client server synch of opposing player position has been improved.
    * A new Time-Stamp option has been added to the chat and is available in the Visual Options of the chat windows.
    * A new option to disable long-tool-tips on the shortcut bars has been added to the Misc section of the F10 options menu.
    * A new raid channel has been added to Chat Options.
    * Tabbing will not select members of your raid or their pets, regardless of side.
    * Scripting system should once again function as before.
    * Fixed several exploits.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Re: Patch 17.10 Release Notes

Post by Mud »

what sploits? I missed them again :(
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Ok very nice but i have some questions
1) in apf instance how can someone roll in the raid channel , do u need another bot ?
2) any link how to make the new nanos?

Thanks in advance 8)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

The raid interface and channel don't allow you to roll; you need to bot.

I'll look for a link about the nanos or I'll write and post something when I can. :)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

You can use the loot system to roll something completely randomly, but that means EVERYONE is counted in the roll.

Also, timers for APF are not in-game timers. I logged with 2 active raid locks last night and had none this morning. Some people were saying they are in-game.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Chrisax wrote:I'll look for a link about the nanos or I'll write and post something when I can. :)
Grind was faster: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=4255
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Chris when u got some time if u want u can make a nice thread for constructing the nano's & delete mine.... Im a lazy trox :P

Only if you want.... its easy enough to follow a link though.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

As posted by Means:

17.10.2 Preliminary Patch Notes

* Team/raid members entering full (non-raid/team) instances will now be sent to a new instance instead of not getting in.
* Starting to sit down and then quickly running away will no longer show you sliding around on your behind. You will now be firmly rooted to the ground when sitting.
* The last person leaving team 1 should no longer cause leaderless raids if there are other players left to take over the job.
* Improved health and nanobar synch in raid interface.
* Fix several exploits.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Were did you find this? I can't seem to find any patchnotes anywere...
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mardonge wrote:Were did you find this? I can't seem to find any patchnotes anywere...
http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=537916

TestLive forums, you need to have reported a couple of bugs via Bugsy to even be able to read it. :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.