Tradeskill helpz

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Tradeskill helpz

Post by Elrojo »

Not sure where to put this request but i'm trying to put together 2x 5 gem aruls. I have most of the parts, got the gems, nano sensors, nano wire, balancers. And a few silver ingots.

I need another 6 or 7 silver ingots and then someone to turn the whoooole thing into aruls. Its quite a process so i wanted to grab someone to help me when they had time rather than to bug some one online who is in the middle of something.

I am GMT +10 (i think) if that helps.

Thanks
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Re: Tradeskill helpz

Post by cutiecub »

Hi elrojo,

Do you need help with the parts or with the making off?
I should be able to make them with Unknown and maybe have have some parts in bank bu not very sure of that.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Cutie. And, Elrojo, if you need more names, Mamina can make them, or Creac I guess too. (And I certainly forget someone else.)

You can also give all the stuff to someone who will transfer it to our tradeskillers if you can't meet them in person. :)
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Your best bet is to find a TS'er and give them the bag(s) of stuff and then leave them to it for a few hours. That way no rush for them and they can do the ts'ing in the quiet bits of a raid etc ;)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

hi guys,

I have all the parts except for about 6 or 7 silver ingots. I have my parts in backpacks namd arul, nano sensors etc. Can transfer them to someone who can then do it later thats a pretty good idea i think. When i get the last few silver ingots (or if anyone might have some) it'll be all ready to roll. No rush though, i got to 218 without them so a week or so wotn kill me. Might hit you up cutie for Ts on Unk
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Ok elrojo,

Tonight I will log unk and start up the item organizer program to check his stuff, he told me he should have some parts for aruls crafting.
will give you a tell when youre online or a pm on the forum
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Unk is loaded with Saba Bracer Parts... let me know if any questions. and hope all are having fun.

cutiecub wrote:Ok elrojo,

Tonight I will log unk and start up the item organizer program to check his stuff, he told me he should have some parts for aruls crafting.
will give you a tell when youre online or a pm on the forum
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

thanks unk, cutie volunteered your toon anyway :P

Will try to synch with a TS'er soon, hard over Xmas and new year cos no one is on, but no probs at all.