PHEAR

The only place for non AO-related topics.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

PHEAR

Post by Bredin »

General, Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: PHEAR

Post by Elrojo »

lmao i love the tags like "she can't even go into a delicatessant because of her pickle phobia". LIKE OMG nooo. Why even go into one unless you want a pickle? Its so incredibly irrelevant, if you dont trust pickles because, well frankly, they are out to get us then omgz dont go near a pickle.

Haha peaches man takes off when he sees a peach. WTH is a peach going to do to you? seriously was he a baby and like his mum would throw peaches at him or something?

I love it, scared of chickens so she confesses her darkest fear then they chase after her in big chicken suits and wave chicken carcasses at her.

Question: how do you make cotton balls scary?
Answer: Dress someone up in a suit made ENTIRELY of cotton balls and get them to go "ooogidy-boogidy"!

Haha i hate the feel of cotton balls rubbing, like the friction, you know what i do? Dont touch them... OMG... apparently i should go on Maury Povich and get sent to boot camp for weird ass phobias. It'd be me bunking with the dude who's afraid of alliteration, old scared silly simon we call him, and that chick who thinks belly button fluff is the devils work!!!

Classic American TV!!!
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Lolo...

:D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

lol im sure its all fake, but pretty funny
General, Athen Paladins