Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Fistydaclown's Blogggggg.g..gg.ggg....

Post by Elrojo »

gratz fisty!

How is that fixer going? Now that you are in Ado you should be able to find some teams quite easily (Assuming you can get a good timezone!). My NT is 134 and can nuke with an OST so there's always a posibilty there to get to you 150!! Once you hit 150 time for LE and Sec10. You can really make some credz in sec 10. Looting certain items can be turned in for 4mil/item. You can also continuously roll mini missions and get tokens and credits and XP. So huuurrrrryy :P
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Post by Polythemis »

Heya Fisty, I haven't seen you around in awhile and thought I would ask how your doing. I haven't been on a whole lot myself either but hope to see you on sometime. BTW - sent you a tell asking if you wanted some of the armor I had I picked up off the borgs.

Take care
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We miss you! I hope RL will be nicer to you soon.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

what chris said fisty! I was just thinking with the thread about mentoring, i wonder where that uber fixer is! Hopefully you will be back soon with RL all sorted. Drop us a post so we know you are all ok
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Hi guys,
I haven't been around much...truth to tell I've been in a bit of a funk as far as the game is concerned. Im no good figuring out what to do next and I'm no good at twinking...I get confused a bit to much I guess...even though folks here go waaay out of their way to help me and explain things...I still don't understand it as much as I should i guess. and I'm surprising myself how easily I'm getting frustrated lately. I just logged off as I was frustrated again. If it wasn't for AP Id be nowhere in this game. Well...I guess I need to get over it and get on with it...its weird but I get intimidated by teaming blind (ie like to do hecfks for lvls) I guess that's why I was never any good at competitive sports in real life. Dunno what to say but thanks to all...
took about a three week break but still feel out of sorts...
I dunno.... :(
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Fisty... dude, I think the way to get through this is to slow it down.

Me and Rojo threw a lot of ideas and things to do at you in the past. And, maybe instead of us telling you how to improve your toon and whatnot, we could just team you a bit and go have some fun?

I know we're on a different schedule right now, but, maybe this weekend we can team up and go kill some gumbies or something.

Bud, it takes a few stabs at trying this game, quiting for a while, then starting back up to actually get a handle on it. Theres no denying it. It's very complicated, and it requires a big investment if youre not sure how to approach it, or where to go.

The only simple thing I can recommend for you, is to try to keep yourself occupied a bit (like rolling missions) to pass a bit of time, and wait for your pals (me and rojo, or other AP's) who can help you out of this funk.

At least, Welcome back to the forums!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Post by Polythemis »

Heya Fisty, sorry I missed ya, I seen you log out. I was going thru the same thing of not knowing what to do next and not wanting to just go level to be a bigger gimp. I started doing missions only to get the tokens, and whined about it ;) Now I have found that missions are a good thing to do when you are not sure what to do. It's amasing all the junk that drops in them, and even more amasing some of it is actually usefull. Ofcourse I have probably sold stuff I shouldn't have but oh well. Anyway, hope to see you online sometime. i will always come out to join you if I am on.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

fisty!!

When i had my first character i was flat broke, had no game experience and had no idea what I was doing. I got my Advy to 170ish then quite the game for like 3 years. When i came back I was just as bad and i thought i'd never get to 220. Even when i got my advy to 220 I was still a noob, and on the way there up until 215 I was very gimp for my level. Tier 1 in some parts. QL 150 syms, no VP or PvP experience. Even now he's stripped and in bad shape. So dont be disheartened by your experience. You will find that when you get the hang of fixer and eventually get to 220 you will be able to make creds to fund yourself and save a lot of time for your next batch of mini-fistys. Also at 200-220 you can start to join regular raids/farms for some AP love.

also a few of us are getting some toons up to your level as we speak. My doc is lvl 114 and noobs/grind/butr(?)/cutie all have toons coming up also. Maybe we can super team!

ALso my Trader needs tokens. You and I could totally roll some missions and pwn some RK mobs.

What noobas said though. Keep it simple. One job at a time. Your first toon you will need help all the way to 220 and beyond so dont be too disheartened!

Send me a tell ingame on Eltradej00 (those are zero's) about what you like in the game and we can totally go pew pew pew it!
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Yo yo yo!!
Thanks pal! I have been having a blast the last few times ingame...been doing ADO hecks for lvling. I beleive that is my fate...I will be gimped cause there's still so much I dunno about this game...that said...4 more lvls to 150! Then I can join some of you guys in game for some more fun!...gonna turn off xp gain at that point as I wanna do the sector 10 stuff folks have been telling me about. Also, as much as twinking gives me fits...I wanna do a review of my set up and where I should go from here. I'm gonna need help on this guys...I get very frustrated with twinking...but I wanna get better stuff...
so hopefully if i can do hecks or some such for the next couple of nights perhaps I'll be at 150 and we can have fun.
Thanks for all the support folks..
you are all the very best... :wink:
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

btw dont turn off xp you just need to get your research lvls up.
At higher lvls they need a ton of xp to get done.

Had to kill a load of ely hecks myself to finally get all research lvl 4 done.

And yes lvl superfast and you end up gimp like nothing, had the same on my adv cutiecub; frozen now since se cant solo like nothing and hate to leech of inf teams.

Smashyouto is the lvl 100 enfo ive been working on and that toon is quitte updated; will get some twink love but its a blast to solo, was able to get most xp myself, even tank ely hecks at lvl 100 which would not succeed when leeched to lvl 100.
Played a whole other style too on him maxing research/ AI at each lvl and have a break now and then to check gear put some effort in getting better gear.

Do some lvling, do some research, do some Le mish, get in a city raid, do some S10 fun, get some tokens.

So have a break and get your mind to other stuff to release some of the race to 220, because 220 without researh or AI done is a bit gimped too.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

I personally took years to ding 220.. no reason to want to rush it all, have plenty of breaks to improve your gear some and do some fun stuff.

And cutie you can still get research in even with xp off.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

well thats what I thought...I want to be able to team with my high lvl AP buds but still take time finding and doing stuff...
been having a blast last few days...thanks for the teams guys...you know who you are...
I'll see you tonite...and thanks for all the support as well. AP is the best...
cya
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

good to have you back bud!

wtb some time in another time zone :/
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Well its been a bit since I posted and Ive been thinking...Im almost lvl 150...could ding any day. I was in sec 10 the other night on a random team but died and some one in the team commented that I needed better "upgrades". Also someone else asked me if I planned on working on a lvl 150 twink.
Now everyone knows how much I have trouble with twinking. I can never figure it out as it gives me a headache. But I don't want to lvl up gimped so i guess this post is to ask for help...getting twinked up...I cant do it by myself.
I do have some artithamtic armour that if i get another alien xp point I can put on, but thats my limit of knowledge.

I have very little cash only about 4 mill or so. I was hoping to snag some items in sec 10 that I could sell but the mobs weren't pukin' up anything lately.

I also think I could use better nanos but not sure here too. Even when i check the Auno site i get easily confused. Ive tried that program nano nanny but it confused me too...(see a pattern here? :roll: )

Sorry but I guess I have my limitations as a player.
Ok folks thats it...I'll be on tonite PST USA lol
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Nanos:
Intense Gravity Bindings
Spin Nanoweb
Gravity Bindings
Greater Prolong Encounter
Advanced Medical Claim
Systolic Equalizer
Luck's Capricious Consequence
Spray With Lead
Slip of Accident
Gridspace Freedom
Summon Shadowweb Spinner MK IV
Shadow Trail
QuarkStor NCU Core
Should cover most of them, might want a root/snare remover and a meep nano.

Armor:
Fixer OFABis good in some slots if I remember correctly
Shapeshifter's Vest
Apocalypse Leather

Implants:
Growing symbs.

HUD/utils/deck:
Alien Augmentation Device - Defensive
Research Attunement Device - Defense Level Two
Not sure about the rest.

Someone else can probably give some better advice, I've never had a 150 fixer.