Future patch: ThE AGENCY (new) DAILY MISSIONS + pictures

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Future patch: ThE AGENCY (new) DAILY MISSIONS + pictures

Post by Chrisax »

Quick look at a feature that will be introduced soon in AO: The Agency daily missions!

The purpose of The Agency is to answer the question: "what can I do if I log on and I only have 45 minutes to play?" Or its variation "why should I log on as I only have 45 minutes free?"

It's also an answer to "OMG could we have something different in missions?!"

So, here comes The Agency.

Every 24 hours, you'll be able to visit The Agency and meet the Man Behind the Desk. He will offer you some new mission that will be soloable (some won't) and balanced to be doable in 30 minutes or so.

The Agency should be released in the very next months.

See the pictures below:

cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Re: Future patch: ThE AGENCY (new) DAILY MISSIONS + pictures

Post by cutiecub »

Nice and sounds very promising.
I often have such timeframes so that guy at the desk could be my next best friend :biggrin: .
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

So how do we know if we should spend that first 15 mins getting a team together if some are soloable and some not? If its not, can I re-roll?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

What is soloable or not should be clear but it's in the making ATM.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

I wonder what will be th emotive to do those missions , what will be the reward :)
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

faros1978 wrote:I wonder what will be th emotive to do those missions , what will be the reward :)
Like other MMO's out there they have these "Daily Quests" which once every 24 hours you can complete a certain amount of quests for XP and possible gold. An example of this would be:

Kill 50 Chimera Stalkers = 5000000 xp 5000000 creds
Collect 30 Pearls of Rubi-Ka = 3000000 xp 2000000 creds

Its just an alternative to the daily grind and since OST's are ruining the team aspect of the game and nothing but a complete overhaul of the game mechanics (something FC cant do for quite some time) this will give people that for one reason or another can't join said OST (ie: Your not Clan/omni/nuet, your gimp, 1m a lvl or no team etc.) to do something that will profit them in the long run.

Also iirc Chrisax... Err "Means" said that they wanted to work on the amount of time it took to get to 220 as it seems to them that it is a grind to get there... This can definaltly help in shortening the grind to 220. I for one am estatic that this is coming out. Now i can lvl up on my own terms and tell the greedy OST bastards to shove it. ;)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

wts OST, 220 enf, uber cheap, 1m a lvl!

hehe, I like this idea, mainly because if I played more I want to lvl a toon to 220 faster!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff