Gator is back once more

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Gator
Little Leet

Gator is back once more

Post by Gator »

Have been back a few days but figured I would post anyways. I have moved from Florida to California during my absence. So my playtime has changed a little well a lot from when I was on before. I’m currently in the GMT -8 time zone used to be in the GMT -6 also my new job doesn’t let me play AO wile at work like I could before I left.

So if you need anything feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to help if possible.

Edit: forgot my playtime :D
Play time M-F 24:00-05:00 GMT might be on a little later Friday or might not be on at all as for the weekends it depends if I have anything planed or not. Since I just moved to LA a few months ago and haven’t met many people yet I will probably be on a lot during the weekends.
Last edited by Gator on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Gator is back once more

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back, Gator! :mrgreen:

Gator(tech) is a very long-time AP member and general, and joined AP in... 2003 !

Everyone, give him a hand, as to all other returning APs of course. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

yay gator and WB!

If you were a gator in Fla, so, the question is, will you become something other than a gator, now that you're in Cal?

GL with those wildfires.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Gator
Little Leet

Post by Gator »

The fires are like 20 miles away but I haven’t seen any smoke yet must blend with the smog. Could smell it the other night woke up looking for a fire in my apartment then figured out the smell was coming from outside.

With all the pollution I would suspect that a gator in LA would turn into a super mutant ninja gator or maybe a super mutant pirate gator not sure. One thing is for sure that old old song the freaks come out at night lied there here 24 hours a day lol
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

WB gator. Chris said you had all expansions i think in org chat. There's quite a lot of new TL7 content to farm/quest for. I have a baby doc starting to hit the stage of needing LoX quests and phatz. So depending on your timeframe i'd be more than happy to help you with my doc. In the mean time my crat is 220 and can do alot of xan stuff and is good a pulling a crowd.

Hit me up on Hermesconrad (220 crat) or Elhealj00 (209 doc) and we can work something out.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome back Gator... it is a great feeling see old members coming back. I can give u an advice as a start...
/me whispers: Dont trust elrojo... it is a trap!! :mrgreen:

Whatever u need u can count on us ;)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Gator, thx for the post at least we know you back online & on forums. Let us know if we can help you in any way m8.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Welcome back to AP Mr ali
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

=D> yay wb Gatorness!!!!!!!!!! I remember 2003 ;)
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter