Patch 18.2.2 notes - Dark Ruins - Halloween - BS rewards

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Patch 18.2.2 notes - Dark Ruins - Halloween - BS rewards

Post by Chrisax »

18.2.2 Update Notes
Dark Ruins - Solo / Team Experience instanced playfields:

- A New XP-rich story driven playfield aimed at Title Level 5 players with the Shadowlands expansion.
- Entrance located in Adonis City.
- First entrance into this area will be locked as a single-player quest.
- Once the single-player mission series has been completed, a repeatable team experience will be available within the same area.
- The initial solo experience is available for all levels, the repeatable team experience is available for levels 150-200.
- Includes new armour set designed for Title Level 5 players.

Halloween Celebration:

- Uncle Pumpkinhead will soon be out and about once again, up to his old tricks but with tons of new treats to collect.
- His nastier cousin, the Griefing Uncle Pumpkinhead will also be appearing in full-force, both across Rubi-Ka and even in the orbital battlestations. His treats are different from the regular Uncle Pumpkinhead, so make sure to find both!
- Take missions from the Frankenleets and Draculeets in major city areas to try your hand at gathering some oldskool phatz so rare they only drop once per year.
- A new, limited-edition Phasefront vehicle has been added to the Paid Point vendor. Purchase the "Phasefront Wraith X2-45 - Nosferatu" quickly before it disappears forever!

Other Changes:

- A new line of Phasefront hoverboards, the Chimera, has been added to the Paid Point vendor. Two varieties are currently for sale: The "Standard" and the "Violet" editions. These varieties are not limited-edition and will be sold in the Paid Point vendor beyond the Halloween season. These are currently unavailable in any bundled form.
- Kill-Bonus VP Rewards will now spawn in the Battle Stations. On killing another player, there is a random chance that a "VP Reward" item will spawn beside the player's corpse. Using this item will give the player an amount of VP based off of their level. Three such items exist, each giving a differing quantity of Victory Points.
-"Sealed Inner Sanctum Pass" should no longer vanish when used incorrectly on the Inner Sanctum Portal.
- Tarasque has been given additional health.
- Aliens should no longer repeatedly break charms.
- Fixed various exploits.
Chrisax
President

Re: Patch 18.2.2 notes - Dark Ruins - Halloween - BS rewards

Post by Chrisax »

Edit: Solo part: 150-220

Team part: 150-200 (only)

Warning: HUGE XP!
The first mission will give you like 22M XP at level 150.
So if you do not want to level up, turn all XP off!

End of edit

This is a hint on how to defeat certain enemies...

Hundfu

Post by Hundfu »

Oh cool .. !

Is there any lvl locks there .. ? Soloable for 220s .. ? Or .. ? Hmm ..
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

its up to lvl 200 i think hundy. Its in Adonis so you have to be able to get to ado, TL5 minimum.

Haven't seen it yet, but i'm sure that its ok.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

Cool. I think I will log on tonight and check it out. Forcenum account is frozen, but i still have my TL5 MP up and running. I'll holler at you guys when i log!
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Solo part: 150-220

Team part: 150-200 (only)

Warning: HUGE XP! The first mission will give you like 22M XP at level 150. So if you do not want to level up, turn all XP off!