spec edition helm on 170 keeper setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

spec edition helm on 170 keeper setup

Post by noobas »

I'm trying to get 1100 stam and 900 strength to put on a spec edition keeper ofab helmet.

Here's the setup I'm looking at.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=141104

this gives me 1066 stam with comp att, behe, and the keeper 40 stam/40 strength buff.

Can anyone see anywhere I can get more?

What does the org contracts give? and what is the city benefits?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Lasarina
Big Leet

Re: spec edition helm on 170 keeper setup

Post by Lasarina »

OMG!
Noobas, are you going omni?
Sleeves are omni only right? [-X
Sry, if I ruin your idea. :(
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Dillon gloves aren't avaliable (on RK2) as far as I know.
Use implants instead of symbs to get it on?
Have you counted contracts?
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Lacking 33.... hhmz so excluding gloves + 2 parts Nova, pbp you needing 34 lol :-)

Extruder Bar +2?
ok well u can wear something on head for +4 Nova Helm, Pioneer BP for +1 on back if we cannot find something else. Lamnidae Gloves give +6 Stam at ql 300
Contracts Im thinking would give about +15 & city +7 at that lvl maybe less just check it will be the same amount as the agility contract we have atm..... Double check if the contract is 250.
Dillon gloves aren't ingame only boots :/
You could do pen quest for Codex (eew thats lvl locked at 175)

I would also say check imps instead of syms. Im sure you could put 250's in perhaps I will also check what abilities mine require.

You also fully perked Im presuming, Can you get 1300 CL for http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=260694 Component Platform of Stamina from Inf Tours quest it gives +10.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Grind42 wrote:You also fully perked Im presuming, Can you get 1300 CL for http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=260694 Component Platform of Stamina from Inf Tours quest it gives +10.
Impossible to start the quest on TL5.

Dillon armor is not ingame on RK2 (it dropped only in the really really early days, but FC removed it from droptables before RK2 was started), minus boots, which are useless.

Anyhow!

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=141131

1105 stamina
967 strength

Buffs: Composite Attribs, Guardian of Might, Essence of Behemoth, trader cookie - I didn't include Iron Circle since I'm not sure if it stacks with GoM!
Org stuffs: 300 large HQ (+7 sta/str), QL250 Universal Advantage - Heart Pump Boost (+15 sta).

So 512+490+7+15+40+12+27+2=1105 Stamina. :D

That means you can use slightly lower Miy or Ring or Lamnidae (or even replace with Nova Dillon Gloves).
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ya, those last few add up.

I was pretty close with 1066+15+7=1088 so ya, when you only need 12 I guess it comes down to the 250 implants and the 6's instead of 5's or 4's.

I wasn't sure how much org contracts were, etc.

I guess I'll need to borrow a QL 250 ring of endurance. I think I have a QL 255 one I bought for 20m or soemthing recently in preporation. Have to make some pistol imps and whatnot too.

The trick though, and this is the bugger, is getting the other hard symbs on once I get the spec ed hat on.

Keepers will probably get hit with a few changes in the upcoming patches, so, I might be scrapping this idea by the time I get all the VP for the hat and shoulders. <3 an extra 100 AR and 1000HP though :O
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

guys, I need a QL 245+(?) stam chest implant and leg implant.

Waist I will use vigorous, I think it's only a loss of 1 stam, which I can handle.

Optimally, the leg would be agi+stam (trickle treatment),
And the chest would be strength+psychic+stam, since the base stat for that is stam and I can easily get enough stam+treat for that.

If anyone has either of these, or can help with a cluster or two, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Other stuff I need:

High QL miy's tank armour boots, (QL 250+)
High QL ring of endurance (I have QL 220,229, but anything higher will be helpful)

The last thing I need is the kicker: a low QL LoX base NCU ... Optimally, QL 242 or 243, or 234 or 235. All of these QL's will work. If anyone has one, but they cannot 1. donate it, or 2. lend it, then I have no problem in paying for one. I'll pay up to 80m for the right QL Base NCU, as this will complete my twinking NCU set.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I have a full set ql250 - 255 implants. So I will have them but working doubles today & tomorrow with the w-end off so if you havent made a plan in the next 2 days I will help.

Damage Clan
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

QL 251 is too high, QL 250 is max for Tl5.

Yes, that would be awesome. I still need to get 10k more VP, so it'll be a couple weeks yet.

I'll keep hunting around though
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Just so everyone knows, I'll be going omni to equip micro fredrickson sleeves.

I'm considering going omni a bit sooner than that, actually, so I can get some VP a bit faster, since there are just not enough omni on TL5 BS.

It's solely to farm the VP I need, ahh... CRAP!

nvm I can't do that. I forgot I need to equip a bunch of stuff before that happens. and I don't want to start the retwink until I've got all the items in place... which includes the spec ed helm, and the 275 chest.

bleh... seems like TL5 BS never goes.

I might roll a TL5 neut maybe just to sign up on omni side to help farm the needed VP.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Got some updates with regards to keeper awesomeness.

OK, so, I've done some pretty serious review on the changes to the keeper nano document, and, I've been throwing around some ideas for quite a while now, with regards to some slightly different setups.

Potential setup I'm thinking about

* Swap 2 Igocs for keeper penultimate shoulders
* swap 265 CM for 265 (or 255 CC)
* IP reset BD
* swap out 284 Kyr sword for Blade of Khione's Will
* Possibly swap out SE helm for CC hat (6 pieces CC, only keep QL 275 or probably upgrade to 300 penultimate chest)
* Swap out Dodge/defence foot imp for HD /Defence foot

Really, what I'm looking for here, is to get ridiculously high AR, LOWER HP - which should result in better heals vs Capping hits (this is a serious issue vs the profs I have a problem with -mainly enf, sold, agent, advy)

What I'm getting: 27 AAD (nano change), 140 evade close, DR, Duck (nano change), approx. 2k heal/3k dmg hit every 2 minutes (dimach rework), better damage on wrath (3kish), Parry, 550 heals on a 20% proc on havoc reaper (should equate to roughly 20%*30 hits/minute= 3300 hp/minute on procced heals)... meaning, my second greatest source of healing should come based on offense (HD at 130/tick will still outheal everything else (130/2s=3900/min).

Parry should add significantly to defence.

So, what I'm looking for, in the proposed setup, is an exchange of higher static evades for higher static AR, lower HP, higher HP/minute healing, overall better survivability, overall better offence

So, on the agenda is: Pen quest, about 20k VP, 2 type 64 QL 240+
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I have Type 64's 240+ on Storz, also still meaning to Re-ac grind & could get your VP's alot faster or just pass over his Ofab.

Damage Clan
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Sounds good G, if ofab shoulders are yesdrop, thats awesome... I'm not sure if they are or not.

Only non-upgraded ofab is yesdrop as well, so, can't pass over the pen chest.

I have enough VP for the shoulder or the chest (20k atm), but I also need a QL 225 keeper ring.

I ALSO need a crapload of 2he LOX memory cells (and 5-6 empty NCU Cells <QL 252ish

These I think are non-negotiable. I don't think I can get the sword on without them, so I'm going to start a massive hunt for these asap (tonight and this weekend).
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Heyas Noobas.
After you asked the other day about those cells, I had another look and IOIA says I have a ql 281 and that one is your´s ofc if you still want.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I need 25 more after that one then lasa :)