Taking a break

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Assault
Baby Leet

Taking a break

Post by Assault »

Hello AP,I am going to take a break from AO,my account is frozen atm,I cant play much I have been at the hospital most of the time in the last 2 weeks,my dad had surgery 3 days ago and got one of his kidnees taken out but the day after the surgery the doc told us that its bad and it spreaded,and right now he cant tell us how much he has left but it is not much...and he will leave us.I spend around 24 hours there and just come home to sleep a bit and change clothes so dont have much time but I will jump online to say hi when I can on a froob of mine.
Miss you guys,talk to you soon.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Taking a break

Post by noobas »

good luck and good health for your father.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I'm sorry, Assault. I and all of us can only wish you all the courage in the world to face this situation, and hope that it will go somehow for the best.

Remember you have friends here in AP and we'll be there for you when you're back, whether for a few minutes or to play again.

Good luck and remember we love you. :cool:
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Take care assault , health is everything and we will wait for u ...dont forget us :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Regards Assualt, take care of yourself & dont wry about us, we will be here when you are ready.

Spend the time with your dad. Sry to hear about it m8.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Wish you and your family a better fortune than up till now. Be sure to pop on your froobs and bug us to hang out with ya from time to time ;).

- Axi
Assault
Baby Leet

Post by Assault »

Thank you all for the support,means alot.We are hoping we will be able to get him home this week or the next one,the docs are working on his pain,they try to find the best combination so he can handle it but not be asleep all the time either.Miss you all,havent had time to log in yet but hopefully this weekend I will be able to.Thx again.
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

So sorry to hear about your Dad. I pray that God will be with you and your family through this hard time. Just be strong and spend every day to the fullest and be happy even though I'm sure it is hard to right now. We are here for you and take care of your Dad and yourself. Prayers and best wishes! Come say "hey" sometime when you get a chance.
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Post by Polythemis »

Best of luck to you and your family, hope things work out for you.
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

best wishes to you and your family. Be safe.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.