Diamondcutz application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
5one7even
Mini Leet

Diamondcutz application

Post by 5one7even »

hello AP my name is diamondcutz ingame mostly known as simplt cutz
my main toon is a 176 soldier i havent played AO for to long but long enough to b a lil experienced
i was froob until like lvl 76 soloing or teaming witout an org until i ran into a member of alphasqaud who recruited me... they advised me to go full paid so i did....n e way time goes on n the org begins to break ..prez leaves game w.e the whole nine yards so i move past the org onto another wich looks good fer a while ppl communicated with me n helped in the beginning..helped me learn some new things but time goes by again n org dosent do much pvm..or pretty much n e thing with ppl newer to the game to help much they expected me to solo or jus find help elsewhere everytime like i wasnt in a org i felt alone..other members started to leave alot of top active ppl n there org begins to break alot of the ppl jumped over to devil inside but i had a talk with a fellow the other night about my org woes n all ....sad i cant remember his name but he told me of a great org AP wich i should look into so here i am..im an active member im happy to help n e one n e way i can ..ima newer player to game and still have alot to learn...im happy to team for the hell of it n im lookin fer an active org to grow with check my history on n e bot ull see im not an org jumper and spend time getting to kno the org...In rk3 i work n have a daughter n family but spend alot of time on Rk2 as other mmos seem lame jus looking to have fun n actually play more then beg fer help =D> :idea: [-o<
Chrisax
President

Re: Diamondcutz application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Diamondcutz. :) Welcome to our forums and thank you for your application!

This post was your first step to join us.

Now please come to our guest channel in the game so we can meet you and know you better. Then you'll have an interview with an AP officer or myself, a bit later.

You'll find here how an application to AP works: Also, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations. This is important. Please tell us your online times, so we know when we can meet. :)

To join our guest channel, you can contact any AP member or officer in the game and tell him/her you posted an application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:
Daddyrabbit / Mudpuddle
Bobdc / Grind42
Sidenote / Sidedeal / Farside / Wayside
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Harassment / Sacrifices
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
LordKosh / Demonga

See you soon in AO :D
5one7even
Mini Leet

Post by 5one7even »

Im on EST n whenever im not working im usually on AO playing...modays n tuesdays usually all day n the rest of the week i fit it in between work n my daughter i usually hop on ealry round 10Am ...n ive sent tells to almost everyone seemts they offline
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Not sure when you sent tells but that sounds like very bad luck. Maybe because we had a sector 42 raid tonight and several people logged off after it. Do'nt worry, we'll meet you! :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I saw an offline PM. Thanks for the interest diamondcutz.

Sorry I wasn't online on any of my toons, it's been a bit of a busy weekend. If youre having a hard time finding an AP by direct tells, just bring it to the Clan OOC and ask for an AP on there, and oe shouldn't be too hard to find. From there, just ask for a bot invite.

we'll find you soon.

cheers, noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
5one7even
Mini Leet

Post by 5one7even »

I got an invite from the bot offline it showed i was invited but didnt ask me to accept?
5one7even
Mini Leet

Post by 5one7even »

IS bobsan ur guys bot? cuz it shows evertime i log on now....jus no guest channel invite er n e thing
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I put you on notify.

If you are clicking yes, you also need to select the window that it will go to.

THEN, if you aren't seeing anything, you need to Rclick on the chat window and subscribe to bobsan.

bobsan is teh name of the bot.

I only put you on notify since you are in application phase. I'll take you off notify if you want (and once you become member).
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Noobas explained :) but I'll give you the details:

When bobsan invites you it also displays some information to guide you.

If you follow the instructions, Bobsan will be arealy between your and our org channel, without you being in the org (yet).

You have to accept the invitation. (So you are able to select the bobsan channel to read ans speak on org chat, as expalined just below.)

Then (as Noobas said) r click the chat window in which you want to see and use the relay to our org chat. Look for "Subscribe to" in the r-click menus, then private channels and see if "bobsan" is checkd. If it's checked, all good. If not, check it. (This is for seeing org chat with bobsan.)

Then again, r-click the SAME chat window. Look for "talk to" in the r-click menu. And see if "bobsan," is checked, if not, check it. (This is for being able to speak on org chat with bobsan.)

Note: you have to select bobsan channel as explained above to read and speak on org chat. This is not like sending /tell to bobsan. Tells to the bot are only to send orders to the bot.
5one7even
Mini Leet

Post by 5one7even »

its koo leave it on notify when i tried to subscribe bobsan wasnt n private channels