Application - Eyonix

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Eyonix
Baby Leet

Application - Eyonix

Post by Eyonix »

Hiya AP,

I was interested in your organization after looking around for a bit and wondered if you would give me a chance. I've recently returned after getting rather bored with playing swtor. Really just looking to make some friends and help out like i have done while in the happy rebels.

Main - Eyonix (220 MA)
Alts - Arsonx (219 soldier), Hydro (207 mp), Arsonex (200 enf), Abolish (145 doc), Xreeper (185 keeper)

I joined Elite Brotherhood for awhile and then became inactive due to real life obligations. They changed names a couple of times and when i came back i was kicked out...

Available between 8pm-1am Central Std Time on weekdays.
Weekends: noon-2am(ish)

Thanks for your consideration!

Take Care,
Eyonix
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application - Eyonix

Post by Elrojo »

Hello Eyonix,

Welcome to AP forums and welcome back to AO. We give everyone a chance here at AP so feel free to continue your application here.

In the spirit of honesty I have to admit that AP, like all other AO orgs has felt the hit of SWTOR and in general a bit of stagnation with AO. Having said that we are still quite active in most timezones and hopefully as people return from holidays and go back to normal lives this activity will increase.

First thing for you to do is to hit up and officer for an invite into our guest chat. I'm posting from my iPad so if you can just look at another application in this forum topic and see the list of offices available. I don't really know central standard time in relation to other peoples playing but you shuld be able to catch someone. If in doubt just spam OOC and ask if any AP officers are online.

Also what you should do is read our code of conduct , and chat rules and just post here that you have read, understand and agree. It's mostly common sense stuff, but we take our reputation seriously and ask that our members act accordingly.

On a side note AP has recently stared a guid/org/whatever in SWTOR so look at the links under the banner about halfway down and you can meet some AP people there. Tbh it may be easier to log there (if it's the same server) and chat to people thee.

Usual application time is about one week or so, but is heavily dependent on being able to coordinate in game.

Good luck and welcome back once again
Eyonix
Baby Leet

Post by Eyonix »

I read, understood and agree with the code of conduct for joining AP.

I will look for an officer tonight or during the day tomorrow in AO.
If that doesn't work I can check swtor for an invite to chat.

Cheers,
Eyo
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Eyonix and welcome to our forum. :D

Thank you for posting your application. In addition to what Elrojo perfectly explained, here are some details. I also will be glad to meet you online. Nevertheless you start being online around 1AM / 2AM for me, so I'll take special measures toi meet you. even if I'm often still online around this tiime.

So, now you'll join us on our guest channel in AO so we can know you better, and then you'll have an interview with an AP officer or myself.

You'll find here all the details on how to an application to AP works:
It's good you read and approved our Code of Conduct; make sure you also read our Org Chat recommendations
Reminder for the various links:
To join our guest channel, in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and just tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices / Harassment
Chedargeorge / Kosscrat / Kosstos
Rabbit / Daddyrabbit
Chrisax / Mekanos
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Bobdc / Grind42
Bredin / Bredindoc / Bredinfo / Bredintarder
LordKosh / Demonga
Wreakhavoc / Lasaxi / Toastedhealz / Axits

In SWTOR, on Shii-Cho server, some names:
Chrisax (me!) , Priest (Rabbit), Jackydee (Noobas/Jetson), Dirben (Bredin),... also Absumo who is Fuze, AP officer not in AO at the moment, but he will be able handle the situation and inform you so you can contact one of us.

See you soon! :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Addition to the post above: it seems you talked with Atrollix last night and he told you about my online timers and several others things. :) Good.

Thanks Atrollix. :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry, I couldn't see you yesterday and tonight I had to take care of something unexpected that happened IRL so I was not online at all. :(

If I can I'll log asapo and see if you are there by chance.