joining Athen Paladins

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
c1h2ll
Baby Leet

joining Athen Paladins

Post by c1h2ll »

Hello,
I am applying for the organization Athen Paladins. I have several characters. My highest being a level 104 soldier(loresta) and my lowest being a level 12 engineer (econengi). I also have two enforcers (Chrisesta) level 43 and (Child of meow) level 39 nad a martial artists level 53 (danielesta).
I have been playing Anarchy Online off and on since 2005. Kitty and army are very close friends of mine that refered me to A.P. They got me into the game and have taut me alot about it.
Thank you for your time!
army
Strong Leet

Re: joining Athen Paladins

Post by army »

c1h2ll lol ill call you chisesta ,

Awesome to finally see you on the forums glad your here now lets just see what happens! I have known chrisesta since he was a kid he learns easily, and has a passion for AO even though until last month he had never played as a paid player! He is great in teams he listens very well when in a high stress environment aka hecklers. He still has alot to learn and i feel AP would be the best learning spot for him. He could end up being a great asset to our org and family.

Thanks
Army
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hello chrisesta,

Thanks for applying. First thing is to read our code of conduct, found in this forum subject as well as the chat rules and guidelines and just say that you have read and understand and agree with them in this thread.

Knowing some longstanding AP definitely helps expedite the process, but still find an AP and get into guest chat and say hi, as well as find some AP teams. You'll easily find Kitty and Army afk at kite hill, but if you have some trouble just ask in OOC if there is an officer online.

Good luck with playing as paid. Currently we have coolerd on coolerx at about 100or so and kossengy around the hundred mark too. Possibly even Gordo03 on a crat, but I cannot think of the name. My fixer (elspeedy) is about 148 if you can level a bit.

In any case good luck.
c1h2ll
Baby Leet

Post by c1h2ll »

Why thank you very much. My soldier realy needs some work i have been messing around between my enforcers so i have kind of negelted her a bit . I'll should have her up to AP standards by the end of to day.