TSW Launch

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Bredin
Leetissimo!

TSW Launch

Post by Bredin »

General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Re: TSW Launch

Post by Chrisax »

Durham, USA – February 21st, 2012 –Independent developer and publisher of online games, Funcom, today announced that the highly anticipated massively multiplayer online role-playing game ‘The Secret World’ will launch on June 19th, 2012. Originally slated for an April launch, Funcom has decided to invest more development time into the title in order to apply even more polish before launch.

Told you all online it was not going to be April. :) Now this seems much better actually. (And they also need to absorb all the beta testers... IMHO some beta periods will be short...)
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

Can't wait. My game-playing is put on hold until TSW comes out.

Plus, this way it comes out AFTER all my exams. Now I don't have to choose between TSW and resitting the year!
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

firstly i'll believe it when i see it.

Secondly, doubt I will have time to maintain 3 MMORPG
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

I tried it, I dont like it, will not play for sure.
I know it was only beta. The mobs you kill are zombies, that idea doesn´t really appeal to me. Mobs stand in groups like in SWTOR, in 4 mobs mostly. I don´t like the gamestory, maybe the final game will have some other stuff. I tried it for 3 weeks or so and really didn´t catch my gaming heart :roll:
To me its FAIL, and thinking of Funcom put that much effort in it. Wewt :(
Probably not very usefull, just had to say out loud!