Application - Ausfahrt

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ausfahrt
Mini Leet

Application - Ausfahrt

Post by Ausfahrt »

Hello! Basically I have played AO on and off (more on than off) since I believe 2002 or earlier. I havn't played as much the past few years and have been completely offline for about a year now ( I kept saying to myself I'de be back when the new engine came out x.x). I have never been in Athen Paladins but I knew a few players in it over the years ( I was als on rk2). I've had 6 220s and a bunch of alts over the years. My current ones being Deftomb (trader) and Mynerva (MP). I've been in Leet-Bloc, the syndicate, angels of the night and others which are mostly disbanded by now such as gaias chosen. I've played several other more recent mmos (which have all been a dissapointment) and although I'm still not in AO again i found my way into TSW, which so far I am loving albeit maybe not as much as I once loved AO.
I saw AP made its way to tsw and was happy to see a familar name after this long so I would love to see if i could join you in tsw! as well as AO when I make my way back over there. Thank for your time : )
Ausfahrt
Mini Leet

Application - Ausfahrt

Post by Ausfahrt »

Hello!
I have been playing AO on and off (more on than off) since i believe 2001. I've had many toons over the years including 6 220s and many twinks and alts. My home was rk2 and although I've never been in AP myself I have known several people in it over the years. I havn't played near as much the past few years and have been offline entirely for over a year now (keep telling myself I'll be back when the engine come out x.x). I've been a member of leet-bloc, the syndicate, angels of the night, and others such as gaias chosen most of which disbanded a while back. My last 2 main 220s were Mynerva (soli mp) and hymen (nano trader) which i later remade as Deftomb (trox trader).
Anyways, I have played several mmos over the last couple years, most of which have been a huge dissapointment. 2 weeks ago I made my way into TSW and so far I am really enjoying it. I recently saw that AP has moved over to tsw as well and it was nice to see a familiar name so I figured I would see about joining as I havn't found a Templar cabal yet. Hopefully If all goes well, once I get back into AO I can join you there as well. Thank you for your time : )
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Ausfahrt

Post by noobas »

howdy!

we can send an invite when we catch you online. whats your name in game?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

(Edit: I was writing and Noobas posted in the meantime. :))

Hello Ausfahrt and welcome to our forums. :)

I regrouped your two posts; I assume you had some issue posting.

Yes AP is always in AO, and we'll be forever there, it's our home and birthplace. But we are also in TSW as you saw.

When someone joins AP, he / she joins the family and will be welcome in each and every game AP plays. So if you join us, you'll be in AP in TSW as well as in AO when you come back to AO. :)

Please have a look at the first post of the following thread which gives the link to our Code of Conduct and org/cabal chat recommendations, and summarizes in a few lines what we are and what we expect from our members.
TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =98&t=7190

It's a few minutes of reading at most but it's important.

And then let's meet in TSW. :) Is Ausfahrt your name in TSW? And at what times are you online?

Tell us so we can catch you!
Ausfahrt
Mini Leet

Post by Ausfahrt »

Yes, in game my name is Ausfahrt. I'm on pacific time however I amopen to play at different times of the day. I should be on alot tomarrow and you should be able to catch me pretty easily. But I will for sure be on around noon (pacific) and throughout most of the day. I'm signing off right now for the downtime but will probably be on tommarrow morning. Look forward to hearingfrom you in game : )
Ausfahrt
Mini Leet

Post by Ausfahrt »

and yes I was having a bit of browser issues sorry for the dual posts x.x