TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Biggz
Growing Leet

Re: TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Post by Biggz »

Damn! This really made my day a glorious one! Just strolled by the old AP forum to see if you guys maybe was into TSW and seeing that you are in a rather big way is great! The old times in AO is maybe some of the best i ever had in a game even when looking back on it maybe was a bit too much ;). I'm really looking forward to join you again especially you old gits but also new faces since i know the spirit of AP always was transfered to the new members. I aqm at work now and cant remember the name of my char. See you all very soon! :)
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

Biggz wrote:I'm really looking forward to join you again especially you old gits but also new faces since i know the spirit of AP always was transfered to the new members.

I'm not OLD!!! :protest:

You can always look us up. Or me, if I'm online, and we(I) can help you. And also (when you remember) write your name here.
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Biggz! :luv: It"s great to see you. We missed you! :)

Tell us your name so we can catch you online.

You cal also look for Bredin, Lasa, Rulzern, Mardonge, Malosar, Kilajan,... many others, sorry I can't name all. And mtself Chrisax of course.

I'm trying to dedicate three days to work on AP web stuff for TSW (and AO) so i'm not supposed to be online just now but if you are there, I'll log a moment to say hello and / or invite you too. :)
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

Biggzz invited to Cabal.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Biggz
Growing Leet

Post by Biggz »

Thank you! Great to be among old and new friends again! In true AP spirit i have already received a healthy dose of boosting..hehe :cool:
kackemel
Baby Leet

Post by kackemel »

Old AO player (havent played in years), hooked on tsw, aint got no buddies :(
Full ql10 geared, half of it purple, still a newb though, looking to join.

My toons name is Kackemel
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

hi there Kackemel :-) welcome to our forums. I will look for you in game. look for me also or Calen, Chrisax, Doctorthyde, Lasa, Elrojo, Rulzern, Sillanto, Truuk
General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Kackemel . :) Just do as Bredin said. I put you on my friends list but I haven't seen you yet.

Other topic: Reavedok, the "other" Atrox doc in AO, joined us two nights ago on a character called TheFocus. :) Welcome Reave!
abramict
Baby Leet

Post by abramict »

Hey guys,

i'd like to join ya in TSW :) I am Abramict from Regulators in AO. Playing at Daemon at the moment but no big issue i guess. Will be online mostly evenings at GMT+2 times. Hope to catch ya in game :)

Looking to hear from you

PS In game name is ofc : Abramict ^^
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Abramict and good to see you! ;)

We'll put you on friends list and we'll try to catch you asap.

Also, Look for Bredin, Lasa, Calen, Doctorthyde, Lasa, Elrojo, Rulzern, Sillanto, Truuk, ... and many others. And Chrisax of course.

So, everyone we have to catch online:

kackemel

and

Abramict
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

Abramict invited. 2012-08-08 (Lucky nr 8? If he/she's from China)

Pugster
Baby Leet

Post by Pugster »

Hi,

This is Pugster, aka puggy, dafyd or trelane. i've been a long term mmo player starting out in EQ1, EQ2, SWG, WOW, SWTOR a very brief stint in AoC and now very much enjoying TSW.

I've been in 1 guild since SWG 42nd salagori lancers, which has changed its name over the years depending on which mmo we've been playing, but now i have to move on from my old friends as none of them play TSW and i'd rather gouge my own eyes out than play wow ever again.

So i come to you, looking for a new family, friends to group, dungeon quest and maybe one day raid with.

Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Pugster posted after a chat with me, and after meeting Abramict and teaming. Acually, Pugster had already read about AP (found us with my FAQ's on TSW forums) whne he met Abramict and asked him about joining.

I had a new chat with Pugster and we invited him and took him to a Polaris Elite.

Welcome Pugster. :)
YukiFubuki
Baby Leet

Post by YukiFubuki »

Good days Notum travalers ;-)

I was wondering if it would possible to join the work of the Paladins on TSW. Primary character name is Yuki1 - and for those with a long memory, it's related to the Yuki you might remember from AO.

Game time is random right now since I'm on vacation. Once that's done, it should become relatively non random : Tue to Thu from 19:00 to 22:00 ish and random hours during the week-end.

Have a nice day!

Yuki :-)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Yuki1 and welcome to our forums.

We'll try to meet you online for a little chat as soon as possible.

Also, Look for Bredin, Lasa, Calen, Doctorthyde, Lasa, Elrojo, Rulzern, Sillanto, Truuk, ... and many others. And Chrisax of course.

In the past, several characters were named Yukixxxx and variations upon this so I'm not sure which "yuki" you are. :) Please tell uw! :) .