MrBlatz AO application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
MrBlatz
Baby Leet

MrBlatz AO application

Post by MrBlatz »

Hello I am new to AO and wanted to Join "ATHEN PALADINS" I am an older gamer that loves to group and help out with zero drama. I can be reached on Zorby.

Thanks for your time good hunting
Mrblatz
Boomer
The Boom

Re: MrBlatz AO application

Post by Boomer »

Hello MrBlatz and thank you for your interest in AP. We spoke earlier today and you seem to be a good guy from initial impression. Plz read and agree to our CoC and feel free to join our guest channel at anytime. You know to contact me when I'm online, If I am not online you can usually look around Vangaurds in Old Athens to find an AP member to ask for guest invite. I hope you find AO and AP to be a fun enviroment for your gaming.

Boomer
MrBlatz
Baby Leet

Post by MrBlatz »

I have read and agreed to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks Mrblatz
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Mrblatz and welcome to our forums. :)

Boomersooner informed us already of the chat he had with you and it sounds fine.

See you online soon!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Are you in TSW or AO Mrblatz?

and welcome to forums.

We'll get you an invite shortly, as we have a much shorter application period at this time.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

He is in AO.