AO application for Spectank

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Autismal
Baby Leet

AO application for Spectank

Post by Autismal »

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this game I have an enforcer and mp over lvl 100 on separate accounts. I haven't been in any other orgs. I only play clan. I'm over 18, over 30 for that matter. I have voice chat software and such. I play late nights often, I'd say I'm on 20+ hours a week. I would prefer and org with a city.

My characters are Spectank and Specmet. Feel free to contact me ingame or on here.
Thanks.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: AO application for Spectank

Post by noobas »

Howdy Autismal

Welcome to AP forums!

Thanks for lodging your application. please read the Code of Conduct, located here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

There are also some good review documents located there as well that will get you up to speed on what the org's expectations on you will be, and what expectations you can have of the org.

Application process usually takes a few days. You are free (and encouraged) to join the AP org bot (/tell bobsan !invite) so you can communicate with us and we can get to know you.

While a guest in the bot please keep in mind that we are a "G rated" organisation and some of us have kids playing so try to keep language family friendly.

during your application period, it is customary to be asked to team, to participate in org events (level appropriate, of course), do an interview and have a chat with our org president Chrisax.

If you are having any problems finding an AP officer during the next couple of days, feel free to contact one of us for guidance, bot invites or teaming opportunities.

chrisax, rodog, bobdc, grind42, elspeedy, bloodstripe, boomersooner
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: AO application for Spectank

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Autismal and welcome to our forums. :D

Your post was the first step of your application. Now you'll join our guest channel in-game so we can meet and chat, and you'll have an interview with an officer, most likely Boomersooner / Bloodstripe, Human Resource Officer, or myself. Because of your current level, teaming with us will not be strictly mandatory for your application.

You'll find here all the details on how to an application to AP works: Our procedure is nevertheless now shorter, except in specific situations.

Please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Please tell us your online times (GMT or your timezone), so we know when we can meet. :)

To join our guest channel, in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices
Chrisax / Mekanos

See you soon in AO and good luck with your application! :)