kovac app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kovac
Mini Leet

kovac app

Post by kovac »

Dear Paladins ,

I'm glad to post today an invite application to Athen paladins,i'm going to share some information about my real and virtuel life ....

I- Real life :
Name : Kotheir Attia (yeah hard to pronounce #-o )
Country : Tunisia (you don't know it? It's simply in North west africa ,close enough to italy...we got good summer here,i advise you to visit us )
Occupation : Student ( Electro-mecanic engineer 2/5 Polytechnic university )
Hobbies : Watching Foot (Real madrid Bitte :biggrin: ) / Anarchy /Music /going out with friends

II- In game :
* I actually come back to anarchy after 5,6 years break....i got 220/15 Agent before (zorgus) from "ACF Resistance" and a 165 Trader in same guild ...I was about to leave AO when they added Lost eden expansion,so i didn't get huge experience there except farming Ofab armor ...After it i sold the account for a real life friend and i think nowdays the account is frozen.
* my knowledge isn't that perfect,but i got a clue for twinkage (i literally admire that part of game) and also i like the pvp show (I was pvper in most MMPO i played)....Nowdays it looks like i forgot many tips :D

*now i got a froob adventurer lvl 132 (well equiped),and i'm looking for an organisation for few reasons like making new friends to share our knowledge ,to share our happiness and sadness...being a small family,why not....I did talk few days ago with bobc,he added me to the channel .

*About my character,my goal is exploiting again anarchy like a newcomer, getting friendly friends...and maybe if there is some serious new infos about this engine,i may pay again to get some part of fun with you...(and if i find the way for that,Internation pay card are now working in tunisia nowdays,after the revolution :| )

--- I have readed the code of conduct and rules,and i agree with it ----

That may be a long and boring application,sorry for that..But i like to be kown and honest with my new family maybe ...
(Rq:sorry for my bad english )

Thanks for all .
Boomer
The Boom

Re: kovac app

Post by Boomer »

Hi Kovac welcome to our forums. I see you have already joined our guest channel, and have read and agreed to our CoC. We look forward to seeing you ingame, and hope you like the atmosphere of AP.

Here is some of our officers you can contact incase you need anything.

Grind42/Bobdc
Noobastank/Rodog
Elrojo/Hermesconrad
Boomersooner/Bloodstripe
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

not boring!

I liked the read, good to hear you are doign well in tunisia after the revolution, great to hear that you are in school and have time for some fun stuff as well.

So you say froob atm, but will you re-sub if the mood strikes you?

Welcome back to AO and hope to see you in game soon :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Boomer and I met Kovac online, and we have already done his interview. :)
kovac
Mini Leet

Post by kovac »

Yes ,i may repay soon....i can't say when exactly but that gonna happen anyway...like any anarchy player who got charmed by that game :D
Biggz
Growing Leet

Post by Biggz »

Most applications nowaday are like 3 lines so i enjoyed to read one from someone who used more than 10 seconds making it! =D> (And yeah, i know i'm used to the old WoW apps where you had to write like 3 pages to be considered..hehe..guess thats never been done in AO where you get to know people in game instead before final acceptance :) )