AgpShadoom's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
AGPEcko
Mini Leet

AgpShadoom's Application

Post by AGPEcko »

Hi there AP.
My name is Dan, my account was created in 2005, but I've been playing more or less since 2007. I was the sole org president of the AGP during it's time. After getting work away from home I had to take a year long break while I was out of the country, and now that I'm back in Canada I've repaid my account and looking to get my 213 NT finished.
I've read the guidelines towards application and I realize the attitude 'getting phat lewtz' is kind of a shove in the wrong direction, I assure you that's not all there is to it.

My org has disbanded pretty thoroughly and as such I'm looking for a new space. I joined a friends org (Veritas, same as Olumeta) but they've since left the game as well.
Looking for a new home. :(

I'm quite active on the AO official forums, and my toon/alt list is present in my signature there. For those of you who do not frequent the AO-OF, I've got my 220 MA Agpshadow, 163 doc Agpatlas, 150 Sold Agpecko, 100 sold Hanzel, 60 MP Juurk, 27 Enf Jwrk, and 15 enf Jurk. As you can see, much of these are pvp geared levels. I love to twink and I love to pvp. I've got all my own buff-toons, so I won't be clamouring to get this or that from you guys.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: AgpShadoom's Application

Post by noobas »

Howdy AGP!

Happy to see a fellow Canadian applying.

Please read the Code of Conduct located in this forums and state your agreement/disagreement/queries.

During youer application period try to join AP bot (bobsan) to converse with the Org, and have better access to teams/raids during this period.

If you need an initial invite to bobsan, try to contact one of the officers:

iwojima/bloodstripe
rodog/noobasdoc
chrisax
beute/elspeedy
bobdc
imamedic

During your application period we will expect to have an interview, see you in AP chat, team a bit, and meet chrisax.

Thanks for your application and good luck!

See you in game,

noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Hi AGP
Welcome to our forums.
You are not alone, we have a couple of people from Veritas come over Olu for one so you will know some people here already. Hope to see you in game soon.

Boomer
AGPEcko
Mini Leet

Post by AGPEcko »

Everything seems fine with the CoC, and I of course can agree to all the mentioned points.
Keep a good attitude and positive image of self and organization seems to be the theme, and I can dig it.

As a note, I forgot to mention my playtimes in my OP, so here goes (btw, looking forward to seeing/speaking with ya'll real soon) I am working full time and as such, I can only get online between the hours of 6 and 10pm (sometimes 11). And of course, anytime during the weekend.
All this in UTC -6:00. Not sure how it relates to the rest of ya.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi AGP, I hoped to see you online but as I couldn't so far, I'll say hello and welcome cto our forums here.

What you need now is some chat (interview with an officer or me), as you are a known player. :)

About your online times, well, it's a bit late (GMT) for many org raids we schedule (but not all) but there is certainly activity in your time zone too. Also, I'm trying to develop "late GMT" activities and raiding... I'll need support and help from all our faithful people in these zones.

See you online soon I hope. :)
AGPEcko
Mini Leet

Post by AGPEcko »

I've been getting into the guestchat whenever I'm online.
Did s13 just last night from a raid that was organized via the channel, went very well. Even with little communication, everyone fell into place. I was pretty impressed.

Ya'll have really got something special going on, and I'd love to be apart of it.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

what toons are you on usually AGP?

I'll see if the aussies/canadian aussies can't find you tonight and get your app processing.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
AGPEcko
Mini Leet

Post by AGPEcko »

Gettin' in the shower, then I'm gonna get diner going or something.
And theeeeen I'll hop on.

About an hour from now I suppose. :) See you soon aussienadians.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

AGP, please give us an online time, any, just pick one to meet you. We'll manage or I'll manage. :)

Like "such day at xx:xx GMT" for example. And we'll just complete this thing!