Application to join AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nogueira
Baby Leet

Application to join AP

Post by Nogueira »

Hi guys,

My character name is Nogueira. Some of you may know me.

I am a friend of Kruegz, teamed with Tommypinetti and a few other AP members. I find myself teaming with you guys quite often.

Since I came back after a 5y break (played last year for a bit though), I am looking for an active fun org so that to fill the gap of lack of population on RK2.

Hoping to hearing from you soon guys.

Cheers,

Nog
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application to join AP

Post by Boomer »

Hi Nog :D

Thank You for posting your application with Athen Paladins. Please take some time to read our Code of Conduct, and if you agree to it reply here.

He is a list of some of our many officers that can assist you.

Elrojo/Elsneaky/Elspeedy/Hermesconrad
Grind42/Bobdc
Noobastank/Noobasdoc/Rodog/Noobasmurf
Boomersooner/Bloodstripe/Iwojima/Shelbycobra
Crisax/Mekanos

We look forward to seeing you in Guest Chat :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Nogueira. :)

Yes, I remember you from the past, welcome to our forums. :)

We'll meet you online again very soon but, before we meet you, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations
Now, as some AP members know you, the only remaining steps in your application will be to join our guest chat and also have a short interview with an officer or myself, to talk a bit about you and about AP. This should be done fast.

Let us know your online times (roughly) and time zone too.

To join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

Boomer already posted some officers names in his post above.

See you online online soon. :)
Nogueira
Baby Leet

Post by Nogueira »

Cheers for the swift reply :). I have read your rules and all make sense to me.

I will be online today for about 2h from 6:00 PM GMT - Saturday is a busy day.

I will be online Sunday 13:00 GMT 'till late in the evening and now all day long most of the week days (well, at least for a while).

See you guys soon.

Nog