Hellu

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Selicain
Baby Leet

Hellu

Post by Selicain »

Hi

Selicain here. 220 Swedish Fixer. And my first application i ever type.. Started in beta and been on and off since then.
I want to be in a friendly org that do raids and stuff like that.
If there is anything just ask. And if there is some spell misses im sorry :)
I have read Code of conduct.

/Selicain
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Hellu

Post by Boomer »

Hi Selicain, We teamed today and you look like a very nice person. Yes AP does have raids almost everyday, I'm sure you will not find yourself bored and there is always something to do or someone to help. We are a family friendly org with many diverse people from all over the world. You have teamed with me and also joined our guest chat. If you need anything someone will be glad to help you with your questions.

Here is a list of some of our officers that can assist you should you need us.

Boomersooner/Bloodstripe/Shelbycobra/Iwojima
Grind42/Bobdc
Noobastank/Noobasdoc/Rodog
Chrisax/Mekanos
Elrojo/Elsneaky/Hermesconrad

Thank you for applying to Athen Paladins :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Selicain and welcome to our forums. :)

It's great you already teamed with us, talked with Boomer, joined our chat channel, and read our CoC and agreed on it.
So you're almost done with your application. :)

I'm just going to add a few details.

You read our Code of Conduct, perfect, please make sure you also read Org Chat recommendations
Then, the only remaining step in your application is a short interview with an officer (likely Boomer) or myself, to talk a bit about you and about AP. This should be done soon, especially as you already talked with Boomer.

Let's meet online soon. :)
Selicain
Baby Leet

Post by Selicain »

Hey Chrisax!

Now i have read and understand Org Chat recommendations.

Yes hope to meet ya soon online.
Have a good day.