Application - Goodtimes

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
goodtimes
Baby Leet

Application - Goodtimes

Post by goodtimes »

Hows it going guys and gals,

I have played off and on since AO began. Ive played all factions and have a inactive account that im thinking about opening up. I am 37 years old and just looking for some active peeps to talk to and get some help from time to time if i need it. Love to pvp and pvm. I have read the rules and find them enlightening. I do have a few omni toons on my inactive account but i would be willing to faction change. Thanks again for your time.

GoodTimes
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Goodtimes

Post by noobas »

Howdy goodtimes.

In general, it's not an "org rule" that you don't have an omni toon, or neutral or whatever. We generally would RATHER that you would bring your "main" to AP if accepted. but it's not a steadfast rule. That said, nearly everyone who is accepted, joins with all their toons after getting in with their main.

The reason is that AP is busy, fun, and we are really active - no reason not to join with your toons.

Please read the code of conduct located in this forum and state your agreement or if you have any questions.

during your application period, try to join the org chat (/tell bobsan invite)

get involved with activities that you are geared/appropriate level for, and when things are calm, maybe ask if an officer is on for an interview.

Cheers and good luck with your application.

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
goodtimes
Baby Leet

Post by goodtimes »

I dont have a problem at all making my main clan, im just looking for an active place, because when i play something, i play a lot. i have a free account im on atm which is clan agent "goodtimes"

im thinking of making it paid, and opening my main account to help lvl these guys. My main account still has a bunch of good stuff, creds, ect... Anyway, if that sounds good to you, im game for getting AO rolling again. Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon.

I agree to the code of conduct
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello goodtimes and welcome to our forums. :)

When are you online and on what character can we contact you? :)

Here is some of our many officers you can contact:

Grind42/Bobdc
Tommypinetti/Tommysoldja
Noobasdoc/Noobastank/Rodog
Chrisax/Mekanos (President)
Elrojo/Eltankjoo/Hermesconrad
Boomersooner/Bloodstripe/Iwojima
goodtimes
Baby Leet

Post by goodtimes »

i got called into work around 10 last night, for that i do apologize. If there is any way we can do it sometime today, that would be awesome. Thanks again
goodtimes
Baby Leet

Post by goodtimes »

Just checkin in :) How is everything going? I made a shade that im really liking now so im going to lvl him. his name is shadowpains, so if you see him in channel, thats me :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hey Goodtimes :D I sent you a buffered tells days ago to tell you your application was accepted.! Congratulations but we need to meet you to invite your characters. :)