Application, Infection 220/22 MA

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Infection
Baby Leet

Application, Infection 220/22 MA

Post by Infection »

Hi, my name is Mattias, I'v been playing AO rather casual(And hardcore) since 2003.
I just came back from a rather long break, due to work etc.. So now I'm looking for a new home, and new friends to game with :)

So I'll just try to add some information that you might need!

Ingame:
name, Infection
Profession, Martial Artist
Level, 220/22
Gear, rather "Ok"

Alts: ( Have 2 accounts, but these are the alts that i use the most, I have planned to make tl3-4 alts as well)
Trador, 208, trader
Docz, 165, doc
Assassiner, 150, agent
Petzz, 179, mp

And why would I like to join you?
I found your org interesting after reading the information that is available on AO forums and your introduction info.
I think I would fit perfect, and I hope I can contribute, but after reading your event schedule etc it feels like I would be able to contribute some at least :) I'm living in Sweden(GMT+1)

IRL:
Name, Mattias
Age, 24
Occupation, Senior IT-consultant (Workaholic)
Location, Sweden, Stockholm.

A bit about my self,
I used to be a person that played games 24/7, guess a lot of us has been there.. ;)
But now when I'm working a lot I can only game during the evenings, so I'm trying to play rather casual, even tho I have a hard time not playing when I'm near my computer! (Guess most are facing these issues! )

When I'm not gaming or working I'm probably training boxing or at the shooting range.
Also a fan of eating healthy etc, trying to live as healthy as possible :)

If any questions, please contact me ingame or I'll try to answer the questions here!

Regards
//Infection
Chrisax
President

Re: Application, Infection 220/22 MA

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Infection and welcome to our forums. :)

This is a rather complete application, and it's always nice to see an oldtimer coming back to AO.

Please read our Code of conduct and org chat recommendations (maybe already done as they were in our post on AO forums)

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

We'll try to contact you online but of course you can contact any of the names mentioned in our post. :)

See you soon in AO ! :D
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Re: Application, Infection 220/22 MA

Post by tommytanker »

Welcome to AP =D>